Thread: Why do I feel like a Bby in Diapers

Default Why do I feel like a Bby in Diapers

This is the one feeling I have never understood. I think it is a really great felling, I just don't understand it.

I got the felling the first time I put on a real diaper and have the felling ever since. I was 19 then.

Some times I feel as thou being a baby is a lot more than just pretending or role playing. Like I am part baby. Feeling that more now that I'm back in diapers 24/7 and using only my diapers now.

How would some one explain that felling.

I've never tried, but if I had to I'd say it's like the world contracts. Nothing in the world matters outside of what you are feeling and what is within eyesight. Your priorities shift, and only the moment matters. When you drop even needing to pay attention to your bodily functions your more able to connect to those simple little things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    I've never tried, but if I had to I'd say it's like the world contracts. Nothing in the world matters outside of what you are feeling and what is within eyesight. Your priorities shift, and only the moment matters. When you drop even needing to pay attention to your bodily functions your more able to connect to those simple little things.
    It still is an odd felling like am a little boy in a big body. But not having to worry about am I going to make to a toilet in time, is a load off my mind in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    Sort-of how I myself feel about regressing to being a baby for only a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    It still is an odd felling like am a little boy in a big body. But not having to worry about am I going to make to a toilet in time, is a load off my mind in more ways than one.
    Also my thoughts too!

I have a theory and it's this. There was a very real time when you were a real baby. Every aspect of being a baby was experienced, etching these memories and emotions somewhere in your brain. As a baby you wore diapers, wet and messed them. You drank from a bottle, used a paci, etc. Somewhere, deeply hidden, this is still a very real part of who you were and are. The diaper, as an object, becomes more than just an object, but rather, a gateway object, which psychologically, has the ability to open that door in your subconscious to evoke those same, primitive feelings.

It certainly happens with me, and I regress back to some of those basic feelings. I might add that they are very real, not just fantasized.

Well,

I do feel that way as well, and I've never been out of diapers at least at nite...

But, yes when I put on my diaper...unless there is something really going on...I start to feel little...slowly tho...it takes me about an hour I'd say to relax from anything I was doing so that's just me,..

But, yes I know exactly what you are talking about...

Ive even had my gf notice...she says I even start to slow down my talking and don't use as complicated words...

I like it most the time...but sometimes it's not really welcome...

Like when we went to the theater...real theater no my theater...to watch a movie with our kid...it was great, sitting back in the theater watching a kids movie.,.but when it was done it takes me a few mins to get back to adult world...

B

In my opinion, infancy is a part of your life that lasted three to five years depending on the social environment you where born into. Then it became an "old habit" that was replaced with potty training and child hood lifestyle and responsibility. Even that was altered with adult hood, education, job, etc.

However old habits are still wired into the memory section of the brain. There is so much discussion on what a baby knows, when they know it, and if they remember. The discussion has even gone as far as do babies remember from inside the womb?

One such study showed that in a 100 group study; 50 moms ate Brussels Sprouts 3 times a week for the last two months of pregnancy and the other did not touch any. Of the 50 children they were feed Brussels Sprouts at six months of age and ALL ate them without any fuss. (I believe it was a "TED MED" Video)

When you put on a diaper in a "free will" situation, you have to be activating old memories of the five senses from back when and then as you do it more you open up even more memories/stimuli from back then and it causes a feeling of pleasure.

I spent so much time attempting to recreate diapers before I found actual plastic pants in adult sizes. I never had the satisfaction or contentment two times in a row or for very long, because if I moved they loosened up or they did not fit as well the second time. As soon as I slipped the pants into place and the leg elastics hugged my thigh I was in paradise. The thing that got me even more was what happened about thirty minutes later. While wearing a flannel diaper and those plastic pants, I was sitting at the computer looking at threads on this site and all of a sudden I realized I was wetting the diaper and did not even have to think about it like before.

The point is there has to be a rusty bank of memory cells somewhere in the brain that as soon as that old stimulus came through the "files" where open and things just happened.

If you think about it that is why the addicts are warned that even if it has been years, one slip can cause everything to come back.

Then why would that not be true for things that occurred when those very synopsis where being formed. The big thing that interferes with the other mind sets of society is that there is also the negative stimuli from the potty training that stops the urges. That is why I also strongly believe that Paraphilic Infantilism is a form of PTSD, as I have seen in most of the histories I on this site.

A part of me had fantasized about 24/7 at one time... a different part of me overroad the fantasy at the same time though because it recognized that I would risk getting too used to it and at that point finding it ordinary and no longer special Too many things in my life have stopped being special. Cherish your feelings, prolong them and enjoy them. By the way, I gave up the 24/7 dream but am quite happy to indulge myself whenever and for however long I damn well please.

How would some one explain that feeling.
    I wouldn't even try. I have no idea why I felt "special" in diapers back in grade school but I did and I am glad I did. Harmless, legal. affordable... and if it weren't for it I wouldn't be here now among you all

If by

explain the feeling
    you mean describe the feeling... that's easier - but not by much. delicious... safe...relaxed... and for some, aroused. The best way to describe it though is just to say "it makes me feel how it makes YOU feel." It's .JUST A FEELING
    Last edited by Raccoon; 03-Aug-2013 at 07:08.