Thread: Diaper stores near St. Louis

Default Diaper stores near St. Louis

I will be in St. Louis in a couple weeks and have the opportunity to purchase some diapers. I am looking for stores that sell quality diapers (not Depends). Does anyone know of any in the area? I am looking for both youth diapers and adult diapers cloth or disposable.

I was also wondering if any of the local hospitals had medical stores that sold good quality adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear05 View Post
    I will be in St. Louis in a couple weeks and have the opportunity to purchase some diapers. I am looking for stores that sell quality diapers (not Depends). Does anyone know of any in the area? I am looking for both youth diapers and adult diapers cloth or disposable.

I was also wondering if any of the local hospitals had medical stores that sold good quality adult diapers.
    Even tho the good old YELLOW PAGES or any telephone directories are becoming rare, they can still be a good sources. Check Medical or Hospital Supply outlets and call to ask
    for brand offerings. Some years back, I'd stop by HDIS and buy from them in bulk. They were not really set up for customer walk-ins and I doubt they would do that now.

You may have to spend a lot of time and energy running about the metro area, tho. St. Louis is a big area to cover, and more daunting if you don't know the streets well. GPS a must, ok? By bus or public transit or on foot: forget it.

Stay safe looking for that padding. Like above, gps it to the max. If its a new area, I'd suggest thrift stores. I know LA has some medical related thrifts, so there may be one there. I think it's called hospice thrift or something along those lines. Good luck!