Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How would you handle and feel if you had to wear diapers the rest of your life.

Default How would you handle and feel if you had to wear diapers the rest of your life.

I know some would like to be able to wear diapers 24/7, but could you handle not having a choice in the matter?

I have been dealing with IC all my life and it gotten worst over the years. I have worn diapers at night all my adult life for bed wetting. Th last ten years my pants wetting has returned. Unlike when I was a kid and wet my pants that would be a full bladder emptying , these have been little spurts that I do not fell. most of the time just enough to keep my underwear wet and damp most of the time. Most of the time not enough to soak through to my outside pants, but some times it did. I was told by my Dr. that this would be coming but I don't think I wanted to except it.

Even thou I like wearing diapers I was scared as hell of realizing that I will be in diapers the rest of my life.

But I crossed that bridge now, I have been back in diaper 24/7 for almost a month. Not having a choice in the matter can really suck. People on this site have help me cross that bridge. Knowing that some others have dealt with some the same fears has really helped.

A diapered life may be bad at times but I will deal with things as they come about. Dealing with past diaper wearings may have held me back, because of nasty comment made by nasty people. Some say AB's need to grow up, I think it is those people who need to grow up.

I posted something like in the IC forum sorry if you think this a double post.

So a Diapered life it will be and we make the best of it.

kennyrallen! You do what you have to do to keep the ship running and if diapers 24/7 is what it is then so be it. I don't like some of the options.

bn3baby.

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    kennyrallen! You do what you have to do to keep the ship running and if diapers 24/7 is what it is then so be it. I don't like some of the options.

bn3baby.
    Thanks. If we have a leaky ship we need to find a why to plug the holes. I did try the cath with the leg bag in the past and didn't feel right to me, and I move around a lot to.

Like your stroller by the way.

skyfoxpup

I'm not sure...I don't know go crazy

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolfpup View Post
    I'm not sure...I don't know go crazy
    I have been making myself crazy not wanting to accept the reality of it. Wetting your pants, even if it very little and not doing something about it is insane.

[Yes it's a great stroller we should all have one.

Like your stroller by the way.[/QUOTE]

I think I wouldn't like to be in diapers all time, to me diapers are something "special". I like to use them sometimes because it makes me happy, I think wearing diapers 24/7 might be boring

wrench360

The way I feel right now, I think 24/7 in diapers would be like a jackpot, however I'm sure it would run its course, and I would probably get sick of them when I want to do something like swimming for example.

Could I handle something that lots of people have to live with? Yep. Would it suck? Yep. My only question would be wondering how it would affect my enjoyment of diapers and I can't answer that. I hope I won't ever need to. I love having that control and being able to decide when I want to wear or don't is wonderful. It wouldn't be the end of the world to be incontinent. There are lots of things that are worse, but I'm sure not hoping for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Could I handle something that lots of people have to live with? Yep. Would it suck? Yep. My only question would be wondering how it would affect my enjoyment of diapers and I can't answer that. I hope I won't ever need to. I love having that control and being able to decide when I want to wear or don't is wonderful. It wouldn't be the end of the world to be incontinent. There are lots of things that are worse, but I'm sure not hoping for it.
    That was one of the hurdles I had to deal with, giving up control of when to wear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wrench360 View Post
    The way I feel right now, I think 24/7 in diapers would be like a jackpot, however I'm sure it would run its course, and I would probably get sick of them when I want to do something like swimming for example.
    I take my diaper off when I go swimming. I swim at a lake and what little I pee while swimming does not bother the environment