Thread: New to being dominant

STCG

Default New to being dominant

I need some help to being more dominant. I would like to know if there is anyone out there that could help me? I want to be the best I can for my guy but I'm a little shy.

Remember that you're playing the parent, and the parent is in charge. You make the schedule for the day. You should have a certain time for playing, snacks, crafts, etc. If baby gets fussy and doesn't want to participate, he could be given a time-out, or, if he's approved it before the regression began, a spanking.

More dominant in what kind of way? Corporal punishment and more domineering actions in a parental sort of mindset are often separate spheres. If I'm going to dispense apt advice, it would be more helpful to me to know some of your plans, goals, and obviously the boundaries lined up for both parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by STCG View Post
    I need some help to being more dominant. I would like to know if there is anyone out there that could help me? I want to be the best I can for my guy but I'm a little shy.
    if i may be so bold to assume that as you are here on a ABDL forum posting in the "Adult-Baby" section.... your guy must want to be dominated in some fashion inclusive of baby/diaper paraphernalia and the requisite forced behavior. and not unlike many men; is too shy or embarrassed to fully and completely verbalize his needs in this matter. thus you have been asked/elected as dominant in order to take things into hand as it were, and make "baby" happy by making him behave by doing what he really wants to do but can't really come out and say it.

maybe he just want to start out really simple. like a bottle and a diaper and you reading to him until he is able to relax enough to wet himself and need changing. or maybe he needs to be spanked because he was very bad for wetting, or doing something even worse! or maybe just maybe he needs a little bondage after he is comfortably diapered.... yes, that just might do it.

then again, it might be that he just needs your help in acquiring the needed baby accoutrements and the positive affirmation that only you can give for him to feel liberated enough to experience his baby-side..... and you being his protective dominant will provide that for him.

there is no rule-book to this game, STCG;
    you just have to go with the flow and play it by ear. i have been a dominant myself though not for any ABDL's... only for cross-dresser's and transgender.
    you just need to be responsive to their needs and you'll do fine. Oh, and look through ADISC for inspiration! it all been done before....

i wish you luck, and fun;
    lodge wrecker......