Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi, my name is Courteney and I am 20. I thought I would introduce myself again since it has been more than a year since I have. A little about myself, I LOVE Tinker Bell, I am a huge girly girl, and I am still trying to figure out who I am. When I am my little self I about about 18-20 months old. I love to color. Things have been rough in my life in the past 4 months or so and I am still trying to deal with all the losses I have had. I am hoping to meet new people that have similar interests as me and what better place to start than here.

Hi there,

I guess when KC came out with the Tinkerbell Goodnites you were one of the first to get it. *grin* Welcone (back?) and hope to see you around.

--sf

Hi Courtney thanks for reintroducing yourself its nice to meet you tinkerbell is cool, there's some tinkerbell printed nappies on eBay that look really cute but I haven't tried them. I hope we can help you through your rough stage. What are some of your other interest we may have some in common?

Some of the things I was thinking I had in common were just being little and enjoying the feeling of being little and having friends who are... I don't have many friends I can share this side of me with and having recently lost the main person who I was little with has made me want to make more friends who I can be little with.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by cvtinkerbellbaby View Post
    Hi, my name is Courteney and I am 20. I thought I would introduce myself again since it has been more than a year since I have. A little about myself, I LOVE Tinker Bell, I am a huge girly girl, and I am still trying to figure out who I am. When I am my little self I about about 18-20 months old. I love to color. Things have been rough in my life in the past 4 months or so and I am still trying to deal with all the losses I have had. I am hoping to meet new people that have similar interests as me and what better place to start than here.
    Hi Courteney, welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about your losses, but if you want to meet new friends then you've come to the right site.

Quote Originally Posted by cvtinkerbellbaby View Post
    Some of the things I was thinking I had in common were just being little and enjoying the feeling of being little and having friends who are... I don't have many friends I can share this side of me with and having recently lost the main person who I was little with has made me want to make more friends who I can be little with.
    I know what you mean I like being able to be little and talk to people about it on this site, I don't have any friends who aren't on the site I can tell or talk too and I'm quite a shy person anyway, but adisc is great and i don't feel so alone when I login

Welcome Courtney I feel your pain when it comes to loss I just lots my wife my befriend my companion it is hard. I am glad you have decided to come back I to like being little probably about 3 or 4 have few day time accidents and still wear diapers at night for bed wetting maybe some day I will try younger but for now this works feel free to hit me up any time you want to chat about any thing and every thing I am always open to listen

Welcome back, ans very sorry to hear of you r losses . Your age range sounds like mine. am a Little boy who still like his Baba and wish he was back in his crib, not in a big boy bed.

Hey Tink ^_^ I'm glad you came back, I hope you make lot an' lots of new friends!! You know where I am if you want/need me :3