Thread: Why didn't I want to accept what was really going on.

Default Why didn't I want to accept what was really going on.

First let me say that I have been wetting my pants for a few years and not really realizing it. Not like when I was Kid and my bladder would empty, this is more like little spurts that I haven't realized was happening, not enough to show though my outside pants but enough to keep my underwear damp all the time.

I was cleaning out my underwear draw and seen my old white underwear and how pee stained they were. So pee stained that bleach won't take it out. I started wearing darker underwear so the pee stains wouldn't show.

A few reason I may not wanted to accept is for what I had gone through in the past being found out that I was wearing a diaper. Another to may have been fear of knowing that I will be wearing diapers now 24/7 for the rest of my life.

I was warned by my Dr. that this was coming but I don't think I wanted to fully except it.

I plan on living a least another 20 year, my mother is 87 and still kick so I'll be around for a while. But i have accepted that these years will be spent in diapers.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    No matter how much you like diapers, being told you are becoming incon. is never easy. I went through this at 20 and I'm 65 now.
    All I can tell you is hang in there. You will find with time you won't care what others think of your need for diapers. You are under a Dr care so there isn't much else I can advise.
    Don't be afraid to blow off steam here. We are all willing to listen. Remember a lot of us have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    No matter how much you like diapers, being told you are becoming incon. is never easy. I went through this at 20 and I'm 65 now.
    All I can tell you is hang in there. You will find with time you won't care what others think of your need for diapers. You are under a Dr care so there isn't much else I can advise.
    Don't be afraid to blow off steam here. We are all willing to listen. Remember a lot of us have the same problem.
    Thanks, Like you I have be dealing with it most of my life. Even liking wearing diapers has helped. But I was scared of realizing that I was going to be wearing diapers the rest of my life. I have gotten over that now and have been in diapers 24/7 for about a month now. Some of that came from what I had gone through in the past when some one found out I was wearing a diaper.