Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accessories

Default Accessories

Hey guys, I was wondering what your favorite accessories are. I've been a diaper lover for about 8 years now (Though never actually wore a real one until 2.5 years ago!) and I want to add something new to the mix. I think that I will start by getting a pair of feetie pajamas if I can find some in my size (Shouldn't be hard since I'm pretty small!).

I'm open to any suggestions, at this point I'm also trying to find other kinks that I am into.

Plushies and Binkies are pretty awesome. I was more or less a strict DL when I started out but this site convinced me to rediscover plushies, which I love. After discovering how much I enjoyed plushies I decided to branch out even more and try out a Binky and it was very enjoyable as well. Now I'm a mix between AB, DL, and BF and I'm very happy that I kept an open mind.

Diaper covers and sleepers! Especially when they're terry.

I should also mention that I'm a college student living in the dorms ha. I have a single so there's no worries about being discovered in diapers when I'm alone, but sheets and scented things are a no go as the dorm has only one room (No bathroom) and I have people over fairly often.

Also, krone, what are sleepers and diaper covers? Sorry, I'm a nooooooooooooooob!

Sleepers are one piece pajamas like babies and toddlers are usually wearing, they mostly have feet on them but some lighter models for summer don't have feet also. Its the most comfortable thing I could ever wear in my whole life, I got one from Adult Footed Pajamas and Footie PJs and Pyjamas for Men and Women by PajamaCity and they are awesome, really, I might order some more before winter starts in december.

I also had a Pajamas - Snug As A Bug Adult Footed Pajamas, Onesies, Footie and Matching Family Pajamas one but its too small now, I've ordered it and when I received their product it was a little bit tight and I wasn't able to sleep in it confortably, but I should have ordered a larger size at this time, their prices are higher than pajamacity but the quality is there really, I wouldn't say pajamacity are bad, they have excellent quality products too, but you get the picture, not same range of price.

Yep!

Footies are the best...there are some brave enough to wear them out of the house...me, only for Halloween...but my closest neighbor is still a car trip...And doesn't have a garage or carport...so get them too dirty...

Anyhow, I've went for a ride in a car a few times tho...like to McDonald's...

But, I've got several pair...I just sew my own these days...my gf can usually be coaxed into helping too...

As for other accessories...onesies are great and practical too...

Then like nuk, bottle, etc...

That's all I can think of for a good start...

B

in terms of pajamas, i like onesies (not the ones with the feet cause i get too hot).

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesLover64 View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering what your favorite accessories are. I've been a diaper lover for about 8 years now (Though never actually wore a real one until 2.5 years ago!) and I want to add something new to the mix. I think that I will start by getting a pair of feetie pajamas if I can find some in my size (Shouldn't be hard since I'm pretty small!).

I'm open to any suggestions, at this point I'm also trying to find other kinks that I am into.
    I've got several onesies and footed pajamas. Here are a couple of links Adult Footed Pajamas and Footie PJs and Pyjamas for Men and Women by PajamaCity www.fetware.com
    www.baby-pants.com
    Last edited by oleman72; 02-Aug-2013 at 15:27.

TheAbdlBoss

Question

do u guys know any were i can find things like that at

I would definitely say my binkies. They are the only AB related items I use right now.