Thread: Ideas of activities within morals

Question Ideas of activities within morals

This might be a dumb question but I don't know where to start. once I find a mommy I would like to know what activities I could do to fit within an hour or two.

Lets make this fun and interesting. What activities are your favorite and what are the best games to play with your mommy?

Explain if it is not obvious to a new AB/DL how the game or activity works. I am looking for some innocent fun.

My favorite activity I'd love to do if I find a mommy is to diaper up and slip into a warm sleeper as I cuddle my girlfriend/wife. Nothing complicated, though something that's easily doable within an hour and should be what a lot of people on here would gladly enjoy sometimes.

Peekaboo? Colouring (scribbling), bathtime with toys? I know the AB I care for really likes to play peekaboo

Tickles are pretty innocent and can be very entertaining for everyone involved!

You could always go to the library and choose picture books from the children's section. (I've seen adults by themselves in the children's area so it's really no big deal.)

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    You could always go to the library and choose picture books from the children's section. (I've seen adults by themselves in the children's area so it's really no big deal.)
    That is an idea I never thought of. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    My favorite activity I'd love to do if I find a mommy is to diaper up and slip into a warm sleeper as I cuddle my girlfriend/wife. Nothing complicated, though something that's easily doable within an hour and should be what a lot of people on here would gladly enjoy sometimes.
    I have had dreams of being able to do just this. Watch a film or two and just snuggle without a care in the world.

I have not found someone to role play as a mother yet but keep the ideas coming. I like the idea of being in the bath tub alone and play with toys. That may be where I need to start. That will be a mental barrier that I can start with.I will also be relaxed enough to not feel too awkward.

Lets see what idea I can come up with being new and all. I think the ultimate challenge would be to try and use my imagination with toys and make them move with my hands. Toy story is surely an inspiration to this. Buzz light year to the rescue!