Thread: I'm new..

Default I'm new..

Hey, I'm a full time student about to start an access course in engineering in September so that I can go onto study mechanical engineering at degree level. I did play rugby for a while but I gave it up as I was continually getting red carded because I tackle too hard... My bad. Instead I took up swimming and I go to the gym regularly. I read hundreds and hundreds of books every year. I just enjoy finding out about new things. I am very creative and I have an A-level in art. My main interests and career aspirations are to become a mechanical engineer and work in management of a building firm.

I am also about to move in with my long term partner of 2 years and 7 months... Scary huh? Where did all that time go? That brings me to the reason that I'm here. She told me about using diapers and later about the rest and I just want to know a little bit more about it.

Welcome to the site!

It's good to see some caretakers, rather than just the AB/DL people.

You sound like you have a lot going on for you, have some really kool interests, I wish you the best of luck with your partner when you move.

Have a real nosey around the site and I'm sure you will a lot more than what you may have bargained for! Never be afraid to ask questions, as everyone here is lovely and very supportive