Thread: Looking for Friends

wrench360

Default Looking for Friends

I'm looking to make some friends here on the forum, but unfortunately I'm not so good at making friends or even talking to people for all that matter. But I'm not about to let that get in my way, therefor I've opened this topic so that I can find people who share similar interests.

Some info about myself:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...-about-me.html

(FYI I am not looking for a relationship, I'm simply looking for people who share similar interests.)

I'm not looking for a relationship, either. I'm already married and Christian. I'm way late, but welcome to the site. Your new friend daLira and I became friends about a month ago and just started PMing each other and found we have similar interests, even though we're half a world away. We eventually became brother/sister (in name only). You can PM me questions if you want or keep it open here. You're Christian - do you affiliate yourself with any one particular religion (for example I'm Lutheran)? DaLira told me all about the school system in Germany. What are the schools like in Canada? Do you have elementary, middle and Senior high schools like the US? My last question to daLira was what kind of coffee do they have there? Is there a Starbucks near you? There's a couple of questions to get you started, whether it be with me or someone else.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 02-Aug-2013 at 04:38.

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I'm not looking for a relationship, either. I'm already married and Christian. I'm way late, but welcome to the site. Your new friend daLira and I became friends about a month ago and just started PMing each other and found we have similar interests, even though we're half a world away. We eventually became brother/sister (in name only). You can PM me questions if you want or keep it open here. You're Christian - do you affiliate yourself with any one particular religion (for example I'm Lutheran)? DaLira told me all about the school system in Germany. What are the schools like in Canada? Do you have elementary, middle and Senior high schools like the US? My last question to daLira was what kind of coffee do they have there? Is there a Starbucks near you? There's a couple of questions to get you started, whether it be with me or someone else.
    I guess I'll start by saying I'm Pentecostal (always have been), second I've actually never been to school, home school all the way (can't argue with staying in pajamas and doing tests on the couch), and thirdly yes there's Starbucks near me but Tim Horton's is much bigger here. (never really been a coffee person, but I'm always open to possibly trying it)

I've got a few questions for you now:

What hobbies do you enjoy?

You're profile says you enjoy reading, what do you think would be your favorite genre?

Why chose the username Zipperless, is there a story behind it? (if you don't mind me asking)

Do you enjoy any kinds of art?

Would you like to be my friend?

Never heard of Tim Hortons. Must be Canadian or northern US? I only drink a cup of coffee a day and I hate Starbucks! It tastes like they burned the beans instead of roasting them. Yes, home schooling can work for some. Our son is too rambunctious to be home schooled. He would drive us more nuts!

Reading is what I do most often. I read all kinds, Stephen King and John Grisham are my favs and have read all of their books. I started reading Clive Cussler books about two years ago and really like them, too, so I guess action/adventure is what I like best. I also like to watch movies, mostly at home as the theaters here are too expensive. I also like to watch baseball, especially the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and I go swimming when it's warm enough.

Zipperless was just a name I came up with because when I'm wearing a diaper, I have no zipper! How did you come up with wrench360?

I do enjoy some art, although I'm not talented enough to do my own. I don't like any one particular artist as they all seem to have their good ones - and bad. The painting I like most is Starry Night by Van Gough.

Of course I will be your friend. As my signature says, all you have to do is ask!

Back at you: Do you read? What's your favorite genre? Are you an artist? Do you have a favorite?

wrench360

Tim Horton's is exclusively Canadian, can't go anywhere without seeing one, ratio of Tim Horton's to Starbucks here is about 9 to 3.

I was home schooled with two brothers, my older brother is ADHD, my younger brother is hyper as hell, I never liked to make mistakes so with time I began to see myself as a genius, my parents must have a very high tolerance seeing as how they mixed this with fostering.

I call myself wrench360 on various sites (mostly adult oriented), usually just to gain access to content otherwise blocked to non-members. I signed up here just to read some topics originally, but one day I got an Email saying I had become a lurker, so I thought maybe I should actually connect with the people here instead of just leeching off them. The name is something I threw together because I thought it sounded like a funny attack name, assuming anyone would fight with a wrench of course.

I do not read a whole lot of books myself to be honest, I do happen to like Douglas Adams works, but aside from that I mostly read online, and aside from that a few visual novels (which I love by the way), my favorite genre varies a lot I only really hate cheap romance, if I had to choose it would be between thriller, psychological, sci-fi, and action/adventure. I like the stuff that makes you have to think a lot.

I'm sort of an artist, I can draw but I don't make much of it public, I usually do character design (I've made well over 100) I wouldn't want anyone stealing my ideas. I believe have two favorite artists, I would say Kalida from FurAffinity Userpage of kalida -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and Philip Jackson (Jolly Jack) Jolly Jack's Collected Curios. Aside from that I love most anime styles. (I am a big fan of animes after all)

Lastly, thanks for being a friend!

Hi

I am always looking for someone just to talk too. I have no expectations other then talking about life.

Egor

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hi

I am always looking for someone just to talk too. I have no expectations other then talking about life.

Egor
    I'll always have room for friends, one must simply ask to be. (I said archaically)

Hi it's nice to meet you I joined the site to meet friends to talk to, as i have no one that knows about my abdl side and i was feeling alone and was didnt know what to do. But this site has been great and i love talking to other people who understand, I'm a bit shy but it would be great to have another friend to talk to *blush*