Thread: Grow Up Already (full film)

Default Grow Up Already (full film)

I know its been posted somewhere before but here is the full movie (its a 10 minute short film actually) for everyone to enjoy.

I kinda thought it was cute

I think the GF is the one who needs to grow up. Most of these films tend to portray us as freaks.

Would be interesting to see if this ever became a feature film... kind of creepy in some parts much like The Baby but in a funny way wherein The Baby movie was just plain creepy as hell.

For those that don't know; The Baby is a cheesy '70s horror flick where a family kept their only son as a baby all his life. Not gonna say much about that film.

Would be nice to see that movie become a full-length feature.

WildThing121675

I think it's just portraying people that haven't blossomed into adulthood yet. Not particularly an adult baby, but, if you watch South Park, you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    Would be interesting to see if this ever became a feature film... kind of creepy in some parts much like The Baby but in a funny way wherein The Baby movie was just plain creepy as hell.

For those that don't know; The Baby is a cheesy '70s horror flick where a family kept their only son as a baby all his life. Not gonna say much about that film.

WildThing121675
    I happened upon "The Baby" online (youtube) the other night. The whole thing. Of course I didn't watch it--even back in the 70's I recognized it for the cheesefest that it is--but there you are: although media portrayals have changed somewhat ("Jerry Springer" has morphed into "15 Stone Babies," which is a very positive trade-up), this sort of thing is Not Ready For Prime Time.

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post

WildThing121675
    I watched the movie " The Baby" it was creepy. I had to watch a few time to understand what was going on with the Son. He wasn't kept as a baby he was severely mentally handicapped and never grew mentally past the baby stage. The Mother and Daughter had grown tired of caring for him. The creepy one of all was the social worker. The other baby in the film was her husband. Never figured out what happened to him.