Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having flu and wearing Diapers

Default Having flu and wearing Diapers

I do not know if this is a good idea, wearing diapers while you are down with a cold. So I put on a diaper , ate my medicine, drink a good amount of water and lay on my bed and try to sleep. But honestly I realize it is not that comfortable if you are having a fever too -____-!!!

Diapers are low on my list when I'm sick. I have to wait until I'm on the mend before they seem like an appealing idea.

PooBear

I would think that wearing diapers wouldnt matter. The comfortable fibers would make me sleep better but USING diapers with the flu would be terrible. I had a blowout with diarrhea and once was enough. I wouldnt want that with the flu. Pee is one thing but poo. Nope. Not my forté.

As a person with bowel control issues diapers are a must when I'm sick, especially if I have a stomach bug. Without them I end up going all over the place. Better to focus on feeling better then cleaning up messes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1983cpdude View Post
    As a person with bowel control issues diapers are a must when I'm sick, especially if I have a stomach bug. Without them I end up going all over the place. Better to focus on feeling better then cleaning up messes.
    I was thinking the same thing if runs are involved it is safer in diaper then to deal with a mess all over.

Illness was the one situation over the previous decades of my like when I did endure occasional incontinence. Whenever I was very ill--bedridden ill--or hospitalized, I wore diapers simply because I would otherwise have wet all over. Now, of course...well...

I always like to wear when I'm sick just because of the comfort aspect they serve for me. Of course I'm accustomed to sleeping in them so that part is not new or unusual to me. I just feel more taken care of and safe when in a diaper and that sense increases when I'm sick.

I like wearing them when I feel sick because they're comforting. Plus if I feel like I'm going to throw up if I move, having a diaper would make going to the bathroom much, much more comfortable.

The advantages of putting a diaper on when you are sick is, when you hydrated yourselves with more water, you tend to pee like every few minutes. Although it is convenient to use the diaper to its advantages, you still need to change when you wet. Therefore using plastic pants, and stuffers will increase capacity of the diaper and you will face a less leakage. But if your body is burning, wearing diapers is not a good option.

I have irritable bowls so it is a must for me to wear sick or not it helps with the anxiety of making it to the restroom in time but when I am sick it also feels nice and relaxing