Thread: Involvement with non-AB/DL friends...

Default Involvement with non-AB/DL friends...

So I have my best friend who I finally came out to as AB/DL/Babyfur and he accepts me completely. Not only that but he does treat me a bit more cubbilly and has even tucked me in with my plushie once. ^.^~ So I'm curious... What involvement/limits do you have with your non-abdl friends? (ie. they're comfortable with this but not this.) Also, I have some slight guilt for how well he's treating me. Is this normal?

I finally told two of my friends, both girls after they bugged me about it for 2 days straight to tell them. They are completely fine with it, but they don't treat me any different for it

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I finally told two of my friends, both girls after they bugged me about it for 2 days straight to tell them. They are completely fine with it, but they don't treat me any different for it
    They bugged you about it?

@OP I haven't really involved non-AB/DL friends. I only involve love ones but enjoy the company of other DLs. I've told a Non-AB/DL but that was for living arrangement reasons (so necessity).

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    They bugged you about it?

@OP I haven't really involved non-AB/DL friends. I only involve love ones but enjoy the company of other DLs. I've told a Non-AB/DL but that was for living arrangement reasons (so necessity).
    Long story of how it started. But they didn't believe me that I was Asexual, so they spent the afternoon trying everything they could to "turn me on" and after giving up they were like it's hopeless. I told them there was a way, but I would not tell them how. So after 2 days of them bugging me to tell them, I did.

One of my friends knows, but she doesn't treat me any differently.
    Interestingly enough, one of my best friends doesn't know about me being AB, but I can still let out some of my little traits around her. Out of this particular group of friends, she's often referred to as the den mother lol. Like there have been times where she tells us wash our hands before we eat. There's been other "den mother moments" from her as well. I just can't think of them right now.
    But sometimes she has "little" moments with me. Like one time we were pulling an all-nighter last semester so we could finish editing our final projects. For some reason around 5:00 am we just started talking like 3 year olds for a good half hour, high pitched voices and all. In fact, we still do that from time to time without being horrifyingly tired. A few of our friends think its weird :P
    Her and I also go to the mall and touch everything that looks soft or has an interesting texture and get all fascinated about it. It's great, because I can be easily amused around her, and she goes right along with it!

I've told one friend. But not in great detail, I just haven't opened up really. But I know she would be fine with it.

Most of my friends just... know. People who meet me probably find out pretty fast, due to my fondness of bright colors and toys. My behavior at times doesn't help much either, since if I see something cute or anything I deem cool, I get childishly excited. And this is over small things like Zebra Stripes gum (I swear, it's like a white stag!). I have a lot of other tendencies that are kosher (when I say that, I mean not blatant like having diapers on show). There was even one time when I had a friend over, I got excited about going somewhere, then she laughed and said, "You're such an adult baby!" So I think she just might be aware, but being aware of that is like being aware that I have luscious locks.

As for straight up telling people, when I do, their reaction is always, "Yeah, I figured." The usual reason for saying so is when someone brings up Stanley. Or for moral support. But when someone brings that man up, it's like a reflex, I swear. I'm very confident in my looks and everything else, so I've nothing to lose. That, and I'm usually at least a little buzzed.

Getting to the point... My best friend offered to baby me, which I declined. However, I did just chill in a cute shirt and diaper. Another friend put one on me years ago, but that was kind of a joke. I had a play date with one of my friends, who is into the CT role as well as LB. No baby stuff happened, but I did bring my pacifier along and we played with Legos all night.

TL;DR, I am very fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierrapup View Post
    So I have my best friend who I finally came out to as AB/DL/Babyfur and he accepts me completely. Not only that but he does treat me a bit more cubbilly and has even tucked me in with my plushie once. ^.^~ So I'm curious... What involvement/limits do you have with your non-abdl friends? (ie. they're comfortable with this but not this.) Also, I have some slight guilt for how well he's treating me. Is this normal?
    It's been a couple months since I told my best friend that I wore diapers for security and comfort, and I've been gently explaining to him the concept of age regression. I showed him a pic of me in my onesie and shortalls. He took it really well. I've noticed he sometimes plays to my kiddish side. One time he called me 'little buddy' and I just melted into childish inner glee. He also noticed I was wearing one day at work (we work together), and he kinda knows how to spot a nappie on someone since he has three young kids himself.

He probably wouldn't do anything physical like tuck me in or change me, that might be a line he doesn't want to cross, but I am so glad I can be myself around him.

I just stayed at my friends house for the weekend, and she knows all about my little side. It's great that she allows me to be myself around her. She still talks to me and treats me completely normally, but occasionally she will do minor things that make me feel like a kid. For example, this weekend, she has touched my behind to see if I was wearing, I got her to try out my dummy, and she said she could understand why I like it, and at one point I did something (can't remember what) and she told me I was just like a child, and we just looked at each other and started laughing.

No real involvement really, but just little things that made me feel good :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sierrapup View Post
    If there's sufficient confidence, so why not... But as I'm not so into be confident with others (exeptions exist,) so there's not any why to do it.

But I know from something about two years ago someone, who accepts my AB/DL side, may it's because is into that too, but there is something more. This person helped me a lot. Nobody has done something like this for me before: Try to understand and help me without waiting for "something to change." (that something aren't diapers, OK ?)

Sometimes I thoght to revelate and mostly it goes to ZERO. OK, I tryed three times only... mnore than enough.