Thread: Hai :3

Talking Hai :3

My name is Sam, I signed up for this site a little bit ago but I have been too shy/scared to say anything. About a month ago I discovered that there were really other people in the world who loves diapers as much as I did! YAY!

Aside from that, I like technology and I am learning to program, I like to read and write and draw, I play tennis and I also like to swim a little bit, but my favorite thing to do is to learn new things. I love the internet because there are so many people here and there is so much free and new information for the taking. It will always be fun and interesting. I am also a furry and I am working on making tails and ears (YAY!).

I hope I will be able to find a lot of kind, like-minded individuals who could relate to me and I to them. Like I said earlier though, I'm really shy and kind-of scared of this whole new thing... but hopefully I'll be able to overcome that.

Thank you! *hugs*

Welcome to ADISC. I too was a little scared when I first joined here, but it went over quickly, so hopefully it will do the same to you. May I ask what you like to read? I mostly read comics myself, even though I have read some books during the summer.

Kaiden

I think we would all have been the same, i.e thought we were the only ones but I too recently joined because its good to speak with others that share the same interest

I hated programming at school, it's so complicated

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolfSam View Post
    My name is Sam, I signed up for this site a little bit ago but I have been too shy/scared to say anything. About a month ago I discovered that there were really other people in the world who loves diapers as much as I did! YAY!

Aside from that, I like technology and I am learning to program, I like to read and write and draw, I play tennis and I also like to swim a little bit, but my favorite thing to do is to learn new things. I love the internet because there are so many people here and there is so much free and new information for the taking. It will always be fun and interesting. I am also a furry and I am working on making tails and ears (YAY!).

I hope I will be able to find a lot of kind, like-minded individuals who could relate to me and I to them. Like I said earlier though, I'm really shy and kind-of scared of this whole new thing... but hopefully I'll be able to overcome that.

Thank you! *hugs*
    Hi Sam. Welcome to the community.
    I see you like technology and programming. I too have had a life long interest in it. So much so that I have been a software engineer for almost 30 years. Do you have a programming language that you like the best? Mine is classic C.

I hope you have some fun while you're here. There are lots of good people here and also good conversations. No need to be shy, we don't bite (except for maybe some of the furries, ha ha). See you around and again, welcome.