Thread: I'm Sure You've Seen This...

Default I'm Sure You've Seen This...

I don't know why, but I'm just so addicted to this video. Personally I find her beautiful and cute and definitely not worthy of some of the negative comments. I seriously don't know why I watch this like 3 times a day. But it was shown on a show called "Freaks Like Me". In some way I wish I could meet her in real life and tell her she was an inspiration for me to get out of my long purge and get into using a binky again. Anyways, enjoy.

Like the diaper stigma the pacifier stigma is well out of date. There are many good reasons that some one might want to use one. The thing that they are just for babies is outdated.

Lots of girls in high school carry pacifiers around. It's a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    I don't know why, but I'm just so addicted to this video. Personally I find her beautiful and cute and definitely not worthy of some of the negative comments. I seriously don't know why I watch this like 3 times a day. But it was shown on a show called "Freaks Like Me". In some way I wish I could meet her in real life and tell her she was an inspiration for me to get out of my long purge and get into using a binky again. Anyways, enjoy.
    I totally agree with you - she is just adorable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    I'm missing something here, but what's so odd or freaky about the video? All I saw was a girl sucking her pacifier. Seems normal to me.

Trollbear

Nothing here is odd to me.... But I have to add this onto the thread

Halestorm - Freak Like Me [Official Video] - YouTube

Freak like me by Halestorm....

"So if you’re one of us, get on the bus

If you’re a freak like me,
    Wave your flag!"

Kind of sums up my view of this....

...I'm sorry but that has got to be one of the more irritating videos I have ever watched. Her voice, the ways she talks. It's like nails on a chalk board, I just cringed all the way through. The only plus side is that the paci it'self was very cute!