Thread: Hi people =)

Smile Hi people =)

Hi there,
    My name is Thomas, im 19 (soon 20), as you may see im male.
    i am here to find people, who have the same interests as me. ( I prefer some girls )
    I play Guitar and go swimming in my free time. I study Biology in Germany. Well
    i dont know what i can say else right now.
    I hope it will be a good time here =)

Quote Originally Posted by V0g3l View Post
    Hi there,
    My name is Thomas, im 19 (soon 20), as you may see im male.
    i am here to find people, who have the same interests as me. ( I prefer some girls )
    I play Guitar and go swimming in my free time. I study Biology in Germany. Well
    i dont know what i can say else right now.
    I hope it will be a good time here =)
    Hi there Thomas! I'm also new here so thought I would just introduce myself! I'm an 19 year old girl from the Uk who joined to talk to people who are interested in the same things as me!

how long have you played guitar for? it's something I've always been interested in learning to do!!

Hi=)
    thats great. How did you came here?
    I play guitar for nearly 3 years with teacher =) . I have 4 guitars and 1 bass and a lot off additional equipment. What kind of guitar do you want to learn? E-Guitar oder accoustic guitar?

Hello VOg3l and welcome to the group.

I was a research biologist for 19 years. What field of Biology are you finding the most interesting?

Again welcome to the group.

I think the cellular area and the genetics are the most interesting fields =). But i also like the way plants and Ants live. Ants are so cool because of theire multiple abilities.
    Wich field do you like most?

I think the cellular area and the genetics are the most interesting fields =). But i also like the way plants and Ants live. Ants are so cool because of theire multiple abilities.
    Wich field do you like most?
    I trained in Botany and Ecology. However I did research in pharmacology and obstetrics, before I learned what soft funding meant. I transferred to the animal husbandry unit and got into taking care of and doing all of the hands on animal research stuff. I was involved in reproductive science, neuroscience, gene and vaccine therapy, and a lot of strange stuff for the Department of Defense. I enjoy the whole research aspect and just being in the lab working with the equipment.

That is what i dreamed about my whole live, working in a lab =)

That is what i dreamed about my whole live, working in a lab =)
    Yup! There is nothing like being Egor!!!!!!!!