View Poll Results: How many diapers do you waste?

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never. None. They are meant for use/using.

84 49.41%
  • Rare or occasionally.

44 25.88%
  • I waste maybe 1 out of 20

19 11.18%
  • I waste perhaps 1 out of 5

8 4.71%
  • I occasionally use my diaper for it's intended prupose.

12 7.06%
  • I never use my diaper for it's intended purpose.

3 1.76%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I waste diapers.

Default I waste diapers.

It just occured to my dried-up walnut-sized brain that I may be wasting diapers by popular standard.

I only wet perhaps 2 out of every 10 that I wear. The rest either get another play day or most often get pitched in the waste bin.

I was under the impression that there are many who wear this way but have come to the realization that this may not even be close to true.

The poll offers a range of answers to this question:

How many diapers do you tend to waste?

I'm not seeing a poll, but I don't throw out unused diapers. If the elastic goes out first I use it as a stuffer.

I voted rare or occasionally. Every morning I wake up with a wet diaper on. During the day I go through 2 or 3 diapers a day depending on how wet they are and what type of diaper it is. Some diapers hold more than others do. I did waste some diapers by wearing two at a time for thickness or sometimes just a couple of drops in the diaper. Being a bed wetter I have to use one diaper a night. But I did have accidents during the day time in the past were I wish I had a diaper on. After having accidents in the past I learned not to waste diapers anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    It just occured to my dried-up walnut-sized brain that I may be wasting diapers by popular standard.

I only wet perhaps 2 out of every 10 that I wear. The rest either get another play day or most often get pitched in the waste bin.

I was under the impression that there are many who wear this way but have come to the realization that this may not even be close to true.

The poll offers a range of answers to this question:

How many diapers do you tend to waste?
    None. All of mine are cloth, so I can't throw them out .

i only evere waste if neccesary IE i ripped it or something

I think there are more who are in your boat than you realize, however they tend to be the lurkers who are on the fringe edges of abdl. I used to wear a lot and only wet a little bit. Sometimes it was trying to save a diaper but they tend to get clumped, matted, and sweaty either way so now I tend to use them until I feel like I need a change. Not wanting to wet may also be more common in places where someone can't easily dispose of dirty diapers and doesn't want wet ones waiting around.

Furthermore it's rather difficult to successfully wet baby diapers without things like plastic pants and proper supporting garments so they tend to be the "gateway" diaper for some younger users before they are adventurous enough to try and wet.

You'd almost certainly have more people backing you up if the under 18's were still allowed on this site.

By your standard, I never waste my diapers, although by my standard I kind of feel I'm wasting them if the absorbent material is not 110% used the moment I take them off (which sometimes happens, but not that often)

Sometimes I've had to change out of a disposable even before wetting to go do something active. I try to avoid that.

I never waste an unused diaper! Since I currently use Goodnites they are pretty easy to save because they are pull ups.