Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I've been caught. Kinda.

Dwhite

Default So, I've been caught. Kinda.

So my mom found my stash, not diapers but cartoon underwear. I don't know how she reacted though as I was at work when she found it. It was in a duffle bag inside an ikea bag, I saw the ikea bag down stairs and freaked out, when I got to my room the duffle bag was open in relatively same place. Since she doesn't know I know, so I moved the bag and I'm hoping I can play dumb and get away with it.

Just freaking out a little bit right now.

You're stressed and I'm sorry things are going badly for you right now. I have one question that isn't clear from your post: what's wrong with cartoon underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You're stressed and I'm sorry things are going badly for you right now. I have one question that isn't clear from your post: what's wrong with cartoon underwear?
    Exactly, it's not like it was diapers, plastic pants, and a paci...

It's a pair of underwear...

Don't sweat it...

B

Dwhite

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Looking back not really sure why I posted this last night. You can close it if you so please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwhite View Post
    Looking back not really sure why I posted this last night. You can close it if you so please.
    Hey,

Don't worry about it...Your fine and don't need to close it...

You were obviously upset, and I don't feel you need to feel bad...

More just asking what's wrong with cartoon undies...

We don't know your exact situation, you may have been told that you shouldn't have them before...we don't know?

Anyhow,

I'm sure many would like to know the outcome...

You can't leave us hanging there bro!

B

"Mom... You caught me... I wear underwear instead of free ballling."
    "I don't even know you anymore!"

Cartoon underwear they do make in adult sizes so that is nothing to freak out over. As Ashley said a least you are not free balling.

Maybe I missed something in the thread, but I'm wondering, why did you mom open your duffel bag? Is that something she always does?

I think you just need to take some time and calm down. Your mom finding cartoon underwear doesn't really mean much other than you have a different taste in underwear rather than vanilla ones. Perhaps the underwear is a different style much like underoos instead of boxer's if boxers are your norm, however I think you're still fine. If she asks you can tell the truth that you enjoy the kiddish designs and she will most likely drop it at that.

I had my parents see me start collecting a number of plushies again at age 19 and even find out about my pacifier and I never really caught much about it. My mom tried to ask a few times and I just deflected the question until she stopped prying.

You shouldn't be worried about nothing. These days at Wal-Mart and such have childish underwear for grown people. Barman, Spider-Man, Superman, you can find it publicly.
    It's almost a trend now.