Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irritable Bowel

Default Irritable Bowel

Ok so here goes. Ibs has been an ongoing battle for me over the past few years. It started with cramping and discomfort and overtime it escalated to occasional accidents. Now I am practically wearing a diaper full time because I get little to no warning when I am going to have to go. Wearing diapers isn't so bad its just the pain and discomfort of Ibs I hate. Anyone else ever dealt with this?

It feels as though you described me you aren't alone I'm in the same boat and can sympathize if you'd like to talk about it pm me stay positive

It would be nice to talk with someone else about this truly. Its such a discomfort dealing with this situation.

Its never been a good experience for me. Its bad when youre a guy who knows what morning sickness feels like, the jokes and taunting are just too much. Im not sure if that is worse or being made fun of for having an accident in your pants. Or once i learned to be prepared as in wear diapers and keep a few more nearby, then be made fun of for the smell, and getting caught going for a change.

I can't relate to being IC, but I do have IBD (Crohn's disease) so I can relate to the pain side of things.

The accidents are what get me because I'm also physically disabledso I'm often too late if u get my drift

I am trying to drop some weight off in the hopes it will help to relieve some of the symptoms. I weigh in at close to 300. Between dealing with Ibs and the deaths of my parents. All that stress put the pounds on me.

I've dealt with a lot of bowel issue due to birth deficts. I know how rough it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSasquatch View Post
    I am trying to drop some weight off in the hopes it will help to relieve some of the symptoms. I weigh in at close to 300. Between dealing with Ibs and the deaths of my parents. All that stress put the pounds on me.
    Stress can play a big roll in it. I have had many accidents over the years when I am really stressed out. Shedding a few pounds won't hurt, but the pounds I don't think has much to do with your problem. IBS is most likely what is going .on. I know you are under 40 but I would ask your Dr. to check your colon .