Thread: Me, an Introduction...

Default Me, an Introduction...

Hello All!

I'm a newbie here and wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself... so here it goes

First and foremost, I am a husband to a great wife and a father of 3 great kids, the oldest being 12! Having a family has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and I love being a dad!

I'm fortunate to be able to kill the "work" and "hobby" question with a single well lobbed stone. Ever since I first hammered away at the keys on my Commodore Vic=20 hooked up to my family's spare B&W TV, I found what really made me happy I had no idea at the time that you could make a living "playing with computers all day. I loved to teach myself new things and would 'scour the old BBSs using my 300BPS modem' (if you understood all that you are also probably a child of the 80's and we'll get along just fine )

What brings me here? That's interesting! I've trolled these groups year after year and today got the bug to join. My wife knows about my diaper wearing. She's "okay" with it, but doesn't like to talk about it, participate, etc. Some evenings I'll go into our bathroom, discretely but on a diaper and return to bed to watch some TV in bed together. The past few weeks have been extremely stressful and work and wearing seems to help free me of the stress in the evenings and sleep better, so I have been wearing my diapers the past few nights. Last night my wife made a comment to me that I don't believe she meant to be hurtful, but it just killed me. I am so happy to have her know, and she says, "it's okay". She's the only one that knows and that acceptance meant the world to me. I haven't gone through a "purge" cycle since she has know. But her comment brought back all of those "wanting to purge" feelings. Feeling of guilt and being "weird" and "abnormal". I even boxed up my stuff and brought it down to the basement while she was out with the kids. I haven't gone through this sort of feeling in YEARS... I'm very introverted and "think a lot". (I'm an INTP if anyone knows the MBTI). I sat in my basement playing guitar, sad, and thinking and I decided to try to find some forums about marriage and DLs... so here I am. I want "that side of me" to have a safe place to go outside of my marriage.

So... if you were paying attention up there... you may have picked out a few of my hobbies. I love playing guitar I've been strumming one since I was twelve. I am a hard core computer geek, even at my advanced age, I still sling code for a living. Finally, I'm a family guy. I love being a father and spending time with my family

I am very shy... I've never belonged to a group like this, so I am hoping the anonymous aspect that I can do in private will help bering me out of the wood work to participate. Taking the step...

Quote Originally Posted by BabySamIam View Post
    Hello All!

I'm a newbie here and wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself... so here it goes

First and foremost, I am a husband to a great wife and a father of 3 great kids, the oldest being 12! Having a family has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and I love being a dad!

I'm fortunate to be able to kill the "work" and "hobby" question with a single well lobbed stone. Ever since I first hammered away at the keys on my Commodore Vic=20 hooked up to my family's spare B&W TV, I found what really made me happy I had no idea at the time that you could make a living "playing with computers all day. I loved to teach myself new things and would 'scour the old BBSs using my 300BPS modem' (if you understood all that you are also probably a child of the 80's and we'll get along just fine )

What brings me here? That's interesting! I've trolled these groups year after year and today got the bug to join. My wife knows about my diaper wearing. She's "okay" with it, but doesn't like to talk about it, participate, etc. Some evenings I'll go into our bathroom, discretely but on a diaper and return to bed to watch some TV in bed together. The past few weeks have been extremely stressful and work and wearing seems to help free me of the stress in the evenings and sleep better, so I have been wearing my diapers the past few nights. Last night my wife made a comment to me that I don't believe she meant to be hurtful, but it just killed me. I am so happy to have her know, and she says, "it's okay". She's the only one that knows and that acceptance meant the world to me. I haven't gone through a "purge" cycle since she has know. But her comment brought back all of those "wanting to purge" feelings. Feeling of guilt and being "weird" and "abnormal". I even boxed up my stuff and brought it down to the basement while she was out with the kids. I haven't gone through this sort of feeling in YEARS... I'm very introverted and "think a lot". (I'm an INTP if anyone knows the MBTI). I sat in my basement playing guitar, sad, and thinking and I decided to try to find some forums about marriage and DLs... so here I am. I want "that side of me" to have a safe place to go outside of my marriage.

So... if you were paying attention up there... you may have picked out a few of my hobbies. I love playing guitar I've been strumming one since I was twelve. I am a hard core computer geek, even at my advanced age, I still sling code for a living. Finally, I'm a family guy. I love being a father and spending time with my family

I am very shy... I've never belonged to a group like this, so I am hoping the anonymous aspect that I can do in private will help bering me out of the wood work to participate. Taking the step...
    Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the group. I'm sorry to hear about the stress that you've been going through at work. But it is nice to see that you have found a partner that is accepting of the whole diaper thing. That in itself is a very special thing.

I'm shy myself, but this is a pretty nice and friendly group of people. You'll make some friends in no time.

Hi BabySam:
    Welcome to the community.

I'm also on the shy side but there is really no need to be shy. Anonymity helped to bring me out.

There a lots of great people here that share some of your interests and reading your post, I'm sure you'll find some friends here.

I'm a software engineer myself and have been writing since I was 16, professionally since 22. Most of what I do at work is classic C.

Do you have a favorite music genre? Mine is classic rock.

Again, welcome and hope to see you around the site.

Hi and welcome to the community. We come from all walks of life and many job fields

Welcome to ADISC. I'm about 5 years older than you and been wearing diapers off and on my entire life, 24/7 for almost 10 years due to my urge incontinence. I know what you mean by your wife saying something that hurts with regards to wearing. My wife has said things that have hurt. But, she slowly accepted my diapers and then, when it became apparent that I couldn't go anywhere without wetting my pants, she became even more accepting.

I'm a very eclectic person, a chameleon who can fit in with almost any group. I've always thought that working in the gaming industry would be cool since I love computers. Also, an INTP, by the way.