Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a "Brony"...Anybody else here a "Brony"?

Default I am a "Brony"...Anybody else here a "Brony"?

I understand, that I may be sticking my neck out, but as an older disabled Adult Baby, "I am a Brony"...

I truly love "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic", and at times, I wish that "Equestria Land" where all the "My Little Pony Friends" was "real" and not "make-believe".

I wish I were a "pony" too...

I'm not a brony, but I have lots of friends who are, and I love the MLP too. ^^

Been a few months since this topic came up, so we were due I guess ;p

Short story, lots of mlp fans here, myself included. While I do enjoy the show itself, I think I've (d)evolved into a fan of the fandom. The amount of content put out by the fan base in a week is insane. Even if mlp died tomorrow, there's enough material already out there to keep a person occupied for years.

I am more of a my little pony fan than a brony. I love more than the G4. I love all the generations including the 1980's classic with Hida and her two daughters. I sleep with a G3 jumbo pinkie pie and have been for at least 4 years. Everyone I know knows I have a special place in my heart for ponies and some of them know I like children's cartoons other than my little pony. I have a lot of pony dolls and figurines that are all over my apartment. I plan on getting a my little pony bed spread.

My lunch box is MLP and I have clothing that is also my little pony. My jumbo Pinkie pie is my favorite in my collection because of the comfort she brings me. I love her so much. If I could bring her to work with me I would for stress relief and if I ever needed to get away and go into my world with her I could. I came close to breaking down at work but that mostly was because of my doctor switching my meds.

For an Autistic developmentally disabled person, "My Little pony, Friendship is Magic" illustrates "social" situations, and how the different pony characters "react to" and "negotiate" the "social world", which I myself have an extreme amount of difficulty with, even at my age of 55.

I'm a brony! I'm 27 years old and just started watching the show last year and I gotta say the show is soo awesome and I look forward to the new season in November.
    My ponysona is a blue pegasus with light blue green mane and his cutie mark is a cloud with a moon in the middle which represents his love of the night sky.

I love the fandom, the music and the people. The art ert... Its amaaaazzing

I LOVE IT SOO MUCH, btw i didn't want to see it at first, but my daddy (who is only online at the time) kept telling me to watch it, soo i strated with a random epsiode, wich was the wanderbolt acadmy, and even thats its not such a great episode it had me hooked by my hoofs, i saw all the episodes and tje EG movie, im spreading this joy in israel for everypony to know btw

Thats a cool story babyyoni. I never liked the idea of forcing anyone to like my little pony but I do ask people to watch a few epesodes before they flat out call me weird or rude names. I get nervouse with people and sometimes I may not take it too well. I have been really lucky that I have not done anything I regret yet. I still have my job and I even have people who admire the fact that I am open about my fandom. There are people I work with who I heard are Brony's but I am not sure if I want to go up to them and ask about it because I am not so sure they are as open about it as I am. Although now that I think about it I may change that and may just find a way to ask them without putting them in the open.

Applejack is my personal favorite pony. :3

I'd consider myself a brony, even if its not my favorite fandom. <3

I absolutely love Friendship is Magic. The other iterations of My Little Pony are good too, but I think Friendship is Magic is amazing. I love wearing my Pony shirts. They always generate attention. :-)