Thread: How to make it Non-Sexual?

Default How to make it Non-Sexual?

Years before puberty it wasn't sexual to suck on a pacifier for me, before I even knew what sex was at all. I mean yeah I would get "excited" down there, but I couldn't release. Now that I have gone through the early years of puberty and am on the tail side, I noticed that whenever I indulge in both my secret sides (I'm a closeted nudist as well), so being naked actually helped with my limited regression. I get extremely turned on by being naked and sucking a binky that I can't resist "the urge". It's bothering me for many reasons.

1. It takes away the innocence of the whole regression. I just don't want to do it anymore.
    2. Nudism communities strictly prohibit masturbation totally. One can't even touch themselves down there as it would lead to arousal.

Has anyone cut the sexual part out of their AB side and if so how did you (or didn't you) do it?

I need to wear diapers for protection. Even I have the the sexual side affects of wearing. It does die down over the years but it never really goes away.

My impression is that being a sexual AB or a non-sexual AB is not up to you. If your interest in AB play is sexual, it's always going to be at least partly sexual for you. Some sexual ABs come to enjoy a non-sexual, emotional comfort aspect of AB-hood too. But the sexual aspect doesn't go away.

Deal with whatever guilt or shame you have and learn to enjoy the sexual aspect of your AB-hood.

Before start be a men (it means be sexually adult) I noticed erection when I was eith paci (I was 9 or 10.) So my relation with paci is sexual, but not at all. Later the same with diapers (someone said I'm authentic DL and it's preety sexual.) So what ? AB ? Not so... Love paci ? Yes. Using diapers ? Sometiems and it's really hot.

It's easy for me. When I wearing a diaper, and play this things, I'm not an adult baby, howewer a baby baby, thats in my case a cub. X3
    I never feel sexual arosual on account of the diaper, a paci or other things. I never ever use this stuffs during the sex and I don't want to feel like doing this.
    I think the most important that you have to know separation the two things. For somebody the DL is a sexual fetish. I don't think this is a bad thing, except when somebody do sex with someone who plays child. I can't understand that.

If it's sexual for you, just accept it and start learning how to manage it. There's nothing about that that is unbecoming of a child. Babies hump and children play with themselves even though they have no idea what they're up to. It simply feels good. With acclimation and experiene, you'll be better able to do these things without it being so overwhelmingly sexual. In the meantime, enjoy it for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Years before puberty it wasn't sexual to suck on a pacifier for me, before I even knew what sex was at all. I mean yeah I would get "excited" down there, but I couldn't release. Now that I have gone through the early years of puberty and am on the tail side, I noticed that whenever I indulge in both my secret sides (I'm a closeted nudist as well), so being naked actually helped with my limited regression. I get extremely turned on by being naked and sucking a binky that I can't resist "the urge". It's bothering me for many reasons.

1. It takes away the innocence of the whole regression. I just don't want to do it anymore.
    2. Nudism communities strictly prohibit masturbation totally. One can't even touch themselves down there as it would lead to arousal.

Has anyone cut the sexual part out of their AB side and if so how did you (or didn't you) do it?
    I'm guessing you're about 18-20 years old?

Just wait 10 years. It'll go away. I'm a very, very sexual person and used to get erections when the wind blows. I'm still a very sexual person with a high sex drive, but after the teens and early 20s, the penis stops getting erect without its owner's permission.