Thread: Hiwwa!

Default Hiwwa!

So first, Hi everyone!

I知 twenty one years old female from eastern europe in real life. Since my childhood I wanna be younger. I知 prefer to spend my time with children than with adults, for this reason why I learning on training school, and I wanna be teacher. I have noticed, that I can easily talking, playing and do things with the children, cuz it痴 not work for me, but fun. I知 a big kid who likes hide and seek, tag, coloring and any games. I can strict and responsible if it necessary of course.

On my freetime I like hikeing, walking on the city, playing RPG with friends. I知 not a big geek, I have few computer games what I love, exemple Minecraft and Terraria and sometimes the SL, when my friends are online.

What is more important here, I知 a skunkette cub. Yes, I知 babyfur. I love this since fuor-five years. I知 member on few site, and I知 on IRC, I have some friends, but I知 not a big community member on account of I not trust my bad lingual skill. So I can talking with others, but for long text is not enough, and a forum requires a longer text like an introduction. This is the first forum what I try.

So the babyfur life. Is not just a game for me, cuz for some psychological things sometimes, when I知 depressed I really need a diapers at night. I知 scared of the dark and being alone. When I知 lil I知 feel free, and I can take off the responsibility. I love when somebody care of me, I love feel the providing. Sure I love the other cub痴 company, cuz easier to relive it together.

I知 not a skillful artist, but I love drawing. I love the babyfur arts, the AR comics or stories. One thing is important for me, that the babyfur art must be clear. For me the diaper isn稚 a sexual fetish. I love wearing, cuz it help the regression, and I think it痴 incloudes to the babyfur role. The cubs wear diaper to avoid accidents. It痴 easy.

I wanna make friends, I would like talking with others who not thinking that I知 stupid. I want to developing my language skills whit it. I want to find more artist, who write stories, draw pics. If somebody like my art, and want it, I draw comissions or requests too. I want to see what happening as forum as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkie View Post
    So first, Hi everyone!

I’m twenty one years old female from eastern europe in real life. Since my childhood I wanna be younger. I’m prefer to spend my time with children than with adults, for this reason why I learning on training school, and I wanna be teacher. I have noticed, that I can easily talking, playing and do things with the children, cuz it’s not work for me, but fun. I’m a big kid who likes hide and seek, tag, coloring and any games. I can strict and responsible if it necessary of course.

On my freetime I like hikeing, walking on the city, playing RPG with friends. I’m not a big geek, I have few computer games what I love, exemple Minecraft and Terraria and sometimes the SL, when my friends are online.

What is more important here, I’m a skunkette cub. Yes, I’m babyfur. I love this since fuor-five years. I’m member on few site, and I’m on IRC, I have some friends, but I’m not a big community member on account of I not trust my bad lingual skill. So I can talking with others, but for long text is not enough, and a forum requires a longer text… like an introduction. This is the first forum what I try.

So the babyfur life. Is not just a game for me, cuz for some psychological things sometimes, when I’m depressed I really need a diapers at night. I’m scared of the dark and being alone. When I’m lil I’m feel free, and I can take off the responsibility. I love when somebody care of me, I love feel the providing. Sure I love the other cub’s company, cuz easier to relive it together.

I’m not a skillful artist, but I love drawing. I love the babyfur arts, the AR comics or stories. One thing is important for me, that the babyfur art must be clear. For me the diaper isn’t a sexual fetish. I love wearing, cuz it help the regression, and I think it’s incloudes to the babyfur role. The cubs wear diaper to avoid accidents. It’s easy.

I wanna make friends, I would like talking with others who not thinking that I’m stupid. I want to developing my language skills whit it. I want to find more artist, who write stories, draw pics. If somebody like my art, and want it, I draw comissions or requests too. I want to see what happening as forum as this.
    Hello Skunkie and welcome to ADISC.

I see you like to play Minecraft. That's cool, I like to play it too; though to be honest, I have to keep it set on 'peaceful' mode otherwise the mobs will ruin everything. I like to think of it as the modern day lego game.

May I ask, when you say you love the babyfur arts, the AR comics or stories, do you have any favorites? My favorite babyfur artist would have to be Tavimunk, as his work is adorable and more importantly clean. And if you're looking for stories, I hope you can find something worthwhile in our stories sections here because there's many great works by many talented writers. I must admit, I'm also not the best at art but I do have my moments where I make something that looks okay.

In regards to your language skills, for the most part its not too bad. Granted there are some rough spots here and there but seeing you're from Eastern Europe, I'm not going to go making a big stinky over it because the English language is the hardest language to learn. I mean, you're trying and that's what counts. Now, I don't normally do this, but would you like to be friends?

Hope to see you around the site.
    Last edited by Tripped; 30-Jul-2013 at 14:52. Reason: A little more info.

Hello back from a fellow *fur!

There's plenty of very intelligent people and furs on here, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. You're English is pretty good, so I wouldn't worry about it. Hope to see you around on the forums.

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    I see you like to play Minecraft. That's cool, I like to play it too; though to be honest, I have to keep it set on 'peaceful' mode otherwise the mobs will ruin everything. I like to think of it as the modern day lego game.
    Yes, I love it. My bigest project that I want to build Pripjaty. This is a ghost town near to Chernobyl. I built the Hotel Polissia, the Palace of Culture already.

May I ask, when you say you love the babyfur arts, the AR comics or stories, do you have any favorites? My favorite babyfur artist would have to be Tavimunk, as his work is adorable and more importantly clean.
    I love Tavi痴 art too. I have a badge from him. ^^
    I love MarciMcAdam痴 art too and Gem痴 drawings, and her comics.

I mean, you're trying and that's what counts. Now, I don't normally do this, but would you like to be friends?
    Yeah, I知 trying. Sure, I would like! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    Hello back from a fellow *fur!

There's plenty of very intelligent people and furs on here, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. You're English is pretty good, so I wouldn't worry about it. Hope to see you around on the forums.

--sf
    Thank you. I hope too. Currently I looking around here. ^^

Pripjaty...oh wow all the more power to you!

Believe it or not, I've always wanted to go there and really study *everything* there; the buildings, the vehicle graveyards...everything. The only catch is, is that one, I don't have a passport and the money to do it, and two, that whole area is going to be radioactive for centuries if not longer.

Pripjaty...oh wow all the more power to you!

Believe it or not, I've always wanted to go there and really study *everything* there; the buildings, the vehicle graveyards...everything. The only catch is, is that one, I don't have a passport and the money to do it, and two, that whole area is going to be radioactive for centuries if not longer.
    Some of "travel bureau" organizes trips to town, so it's not that dangerous.
    So if you have enough money, go ahead!

Chernobyl 2010 Hotel Polissya

Hello and welcome to the site. I always wanted to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. I keep thinking i will wait till im an old old man, then visit them

Thanks for the site, are those your pictures? From what i read and heard, and knowing one person who has been there, they tell me it is safe as long as you stay on the pavement and avoid all dust, plants etc. I have my passport

Quote Originally Posted by Sihcara View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I always wanted to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. I keep thinking i will wait till im an old old man, then visit them

Thanks for the site, are those your pictures? From what i read and heard, and knowing one person who has been there, they tell me it is safe as long as you stay on the pavement and avoid all dust, plants etc. I have my passport
    Thank you for the greeting. ^^
    Those pictures aren't mine, just I search lot of information for this, so I put it for that people who don't know what I'm talking aboute.

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site.
    Thankie! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some buildings what I built.
    None of them completed fully yet.

Attachment 17876Attachment 17877Attachment 17878Attachment 17879Attachment 17880