Thread: Duct Tape on Diapers????

Default Duct Tape on Diapers????

I recently bought a couple packs of Bambino diapers in a size too small. I bought a medium when I needed a large (I know I know I need to lose weight in my stomach region), but anyway, I didn't feel like returning them because one package was open. So I went out to my local Menard's (similar to Lowe's if you don't know what Menard's is) and bought some colored duct tape in colors of purple and yellow. And I use them to help keep the diaper on and snug. They work great and even look cute. I was just wondering if anyone else did anything similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    I recently bought a couple packs of Bambino diapers in a size too small. I bought a medium when I needed a large (I know I know I need to lose weight in my stomach region), but anyway, I didn't feel like returning them because one package was open. So I went out to my local Menard's (similar to Lowe's if you don't know what Menard's is) and bought some colored duct tape in colors of purple and yellow. And I use them to help keep the diaper on and snug. They work great and even look cute. I was just wondering if anyone else did anything similar to this.
    Yes, but I use Hello-Kitty duct-tape...when I need it ;-)

I've never tried it, but Cottontail has a guide on how to use baby diapers to make extenders to help them fit better. They look pretty cute.

Smile

So I went out to my local Menard's...
    Er... What's Menard's?

... (similar to Lowe's if you don't know what Menard's is)...
    Oh right. Er... What's Lowe's?!

... and bought some colored duct tape in colors of purple and yellow. And I use them to help keep the diaper on and snug. They work great and even look cute. I was just wondering if anyone else did anything similar to this.
    I never thought of purple and yellow -- sounds pretty! The only duct tape I've seen over here is white, grey/silver or black. But, when I want to be able to run a marathon without stretching/tearing those diaper tapes... boring white tape does the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Er... What's Menard's?
    A home improvement store.

Oh right. Er... What's Lowe's?!
    Another home improvement store.

never thought of purple and yellow -- sounds pretty! The only duct tape I've seen over here is white, grey/silver or black. But, when I want to be able to run a marathon without stretching/tearing those diaper tapes... boring white tape does the trick!
    Yeah they have all different kinds of colors and like Marka said, designs too. Like Hello Kitty or ugh, well I don't know all the kinds.

I do! I use duct tape and it works great for diapers that don't want to stick with their own tapes. Duct tape also works great if you have problems of the diaper coming off overnight. Also duct tape is great if the diaper splits or tears or have pinholes. Duct tape is a saver so you don't have to waste diapers!