Thread: an interesting story of room mates and unlocked doors

Default an interesting story of room mates and unlocked doors

So I was at the house the room mate out at work. I see this as an opportunity to put in my paci and snuggle with my animals. Anyway, I am in my room thinking the door is locked and I am safe from outside intrusion. Well needless to say I was wrong. My room mate had actually been let home early and decided to get some tacobell for the two of us on his way home. I did not hear him enter our home and he went straight to my room and opened the door I thought was locked. He looked at me for awhile seeing the pacifier in my mouth and he said nothing just looked as I frantically removed it and made an attempt to regain my adult like composure.

He just looked at me saying nothing his eyes drilling into my very being like daggers. I looked back and then began the waterworks. "I...I," I tried to speak.

"There is taco bell in the basement dude," he spoke to me, "also your secret wasn't very secretive relax I kept it from everyone even you."

"What!" I screamed almost horrified by the idea of him already being aware of the fact.

"Calm down dude," he said so calmly, "I have known for awhile now and to be honest with you it's good that you know I know so all this secrecy crap can end." "Oh and by the way I will never let any near my little brother that would hurt him," was the last thing he said to me. I am 2 years older then he is.

Have to agree: an "interesting" story indeed! Hope to read a follow-up.

That's a good story. Glad for you that it worked out for the good.

great story, now i really want to know a bit more form later in life XP

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatgatsby View Post
    "Oh and by the way I will never let any near my little brother that would hurt him," was the last thing he said to me. I am 2 years older then he is.
    This is the part I don't understand. The message was a bit vague. Is he considering YOU his little brother, and therefore wont let anything near you that would hurt you? Or does he mean he wants you to stay away from HIS little brother because of your secret?
    Last edited by Cherub; 30-Jul-2013 at 03:03. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    This is the part I have don't understand. The message was a bit vague. is he considering YOU his little brother, and therefore wont let a nything near you that would hurt you? Or does he mean he wants you away from HIS little brother because of your secret?
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    This is the part I don't understand. The message was a bit vague. Is he considering YOU his little brother, and therefore wont let anything near you that would hurt you? Or does he mean he wants you to stay away from HIS little brother because of your secret?
    I don't get this either, it's ambiguous.