Thread: Hey All :)

Default Hey All :)

Hi to all the people who will read this post .
    I'm an incontinent male due to a spinal injury and wear 24/7/365. I've recently discovered that I seem to have a bit of an AB side, possibly due to having to wear full time, but who knows lol. I have also found myself wanting to meet others who are incontinent or just enjoy wearing a diaper. I'm always looking to make new friends and this seems like a pretty large common ground area to begin getting to know people

Quote Originally Posted by Mardoch View Post
    Hi to all the people who will read this post .
    I'm an incontinent male due to a spinal injury and wear 24/7/365. I've recently discovered that I seem to have a bit of an AB side, possibly due to having to wear full time, but who knows lol. I have also found myself wanting to meet others who are incontinent or just enjoy wearing a diaper. I'm always looking to make new friends and this seems like a pretty large common ground area to begin getting to know people
    Hi Mardoch,

Welcome to the forum!

I am dual incontinent, I have a permanent catheter for "number ones" and am going through investigations as to why I can no longer control "number twos".

Personally I hate my diapers, but I'm told that feeling will pass, it's been 6 years now and I still hate them! Lol

So, what interests do you have? Are you into music, social networks, gaming?

I'm addicted to RIFT at the moment, I re-installed it as it has gone F2P which is a bonus! :-)

Are you wheelchair bound, or are you still relatively mobile?

I think incontinence is worst for those who are normally mobile, I don't know why I feel that way, it's just how I feel , I guess it is because it is harder to hide the continence issues when you're not sitting down all the time...?

Anyway, a very warm welcome from me! :-)

Best wishes,

Vimes x

If you have to go 24/7, I'm glad you discovered your AB side, it makes it easier. Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the welcome
    I'm only urinary incontinent but am told that with nerve degeneration it will most likely become worse in time. I do already have occasional bowel issues so I guess they are probably right. I am actually very mobile which has doctors and such baffled because after I was hurt I was told I'd never walk again. I do however live with a quite sever amount of pain all day everyday but refuse to let it stop me, to the best of my ability anyways I personally believe my acceptance of wearing diapers was aided by the fact I was able to regain my mobility and just being happy not confined to a bed or chair. Also positive thinking like knowing I don't have to worry normally about a restroom like the rest of the "normal" people helps lol.

I am a gamer, went through a good ol' WoW addiction lol but kicked that habit as it got incredibly boring. I have never actually played RIFT but maybe I'll give it a try since I need a new fix I'm also a single parent of two children who keep me quite busy as well. They are also the biggest reason I didn't lay down and accept what the doctors told me after my injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    If you have to go 24/7, I'm glad you discovered your AB side, it makes it easier. Welcome to the site.
    Thanks for the welcome Starrunner I appreciate it

Hi and welcome to the community. I to am a member of the 24/7 365 club. Mine due to an abnormally small bladder. I am on the AB side to like you I think it helps me deal with the wearing. There is lot of good information on the site and people who have the knowledge to have gone through things. Again welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Hi and welcome to the community. I to am a member of the 24/7 365 club. Mine due to an abnormally small bladder. I am on the AB side to like you I think it helps me deal with the wearing. There is lot of good information on the site and people who have the knowledge to have gone through things. Again welcome.
    Thank you Kennyrallen for the welcome
    And so far I have to agree this site is packed with information which is going to keep me busy for sometime as I go through it lol.