Thread: AB/DL Hypnotic Tapes used for Relaxation/Meditation purposes

Cool AB/DL Hypnotic Tapes used for Relaxation/Meditation purposes

Hey everyone,

I apologize in advance if these have been widely discussed prior to this post, but I wanted to share something about those AB/DL hypnotic tapes you can find around the internet.

Part of me has always been curious about regular relaxation therapy and all types of meditation, because i've never been to settle down or relax my entire life. The only times I have ever achieved relaxation are few and far between, and half of them were AB/DL related. (Ex. Although I rarely regress, I've achieved deep relaxation by sucking a bottle and watching a kids show. This somehow turned my mind on standby for a half hour)

Any way, after some troubling things happened in my life, i finally looked around on the internet for some meditation/relaxation exercise mp3s. Naturally, like i'm sure many of you can relate to, I ended up turning to surfing the web for AB/DL stuff before i found any.

But, I came across some AB/DL hypnotic tapes on youtube and listened in for a few moments. Intrigued for other reasons besides their intended purposes, I bought a few thinking i could possibly use them to relax, while the ABDL flavor of things kept me interested.

Last night I tried a bedwetting tape.. The first half is an extremely soothing female voice comforting you and teaching you to relax step-by-step and enter a trance. I can say that I have never even come close to feeling that relaxed in my life. It was a deep, sinking feeling that robbed me of any stress or worry. It was pure bliss. When she began the bedwetting parts, it was basically a motherly tone cooing you and making you feel normal/natural/completely alright about what you like and want.. again, blissful. It was a completely calming and amazing sensation.

I know it was labeled "Hypnosis", but i didn't see it that way. Although i did wet twice without effort while laying on my back, it was only because I was completely relaxed and relieved of all tension. I was aware what was going on. As a hypnosis tape, I doubt it would work very well, but as a relaxation and meditation tape, it was very effective.

Any way. They have my recommendation! Have a good day everyone.

Not sure why but none of those have ever worked for my. Even my therapist tied them on me with no luck.

One of the principles behind hypnose is that the person being hypnotized is cooperating and believing that the hypnose will work. If you resist, it will usually not work. Then again, there are people that fail to reach their goals with hypnosis tapes even though they are willing and cooperating. It does not work for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    One of the principles behind hypnose is that the person being hypnotized is cooperating and believing that the hypnose will work. If you resist, it will usually not work. Then again, there are people that fail to reach their goals with hypnosis tapes even though they are willing and cooperating. It does not work for everyone.
    For my I think it is because my electrical impulses in my brain are different because of the Epilepsy.