Thread: How far? Baby side limitations

Default How far? Baby side limitations

I have been interested in diapers for a while and recently I started to like them just for the way they feal and the idea of being babied is also attractive.

I am curouse though how far you guys gone into this whole thing. Do you buy baby food and baby toys etc. or are you borderlined?

I myslef kind of inbetween as I mentioned I find the idea of being babied would be fun. I love the idea of playing with my ponies as if I was a child but have not taken time for it yet. Persionally I like the crunch to my food so no baby food for me. Also I do not want anyone to look at me and judge anyone who likes my little pony and think they are like me. MLP fans get it hard enough as it is. Majority of them would hate to be in diapers.

Hello and welcome to the group.

I would suggest that you go through and read the threads here and in diaper talk (personally I went 300 threads deep in each section). By doing that you will get a good picture of how far some have or have not gone and be able determine what your comfort level is. From there you will be able to set your own boundaries and limits. This would also help you gain control and balance between your little and real time.

I wish you luck.

ATOMIC98

If i had someone to be my caregiver i would go all the way baby formula and baby food diapers paci onzie crib someone changing me but honestly you cant be afraid to try things but warning it get expensive fast lol

Well some are toddlers age so finger food stuff like that.
    You dont need to be all the way a baby its what age you like I have clothing and other thing too. Little ones dont mind playing with any thing just as long as they are playing.
    Good luck:-)

Depends on the person. Furtherest I personally go is diapers, onsie, pacifier and bottle of baby formulae before bed and wet when i sleep. Don't have any baby furniture or toys other than one teddy. Watch tv like normal and just enjoy being in my "comfort zone".
    Explore the site and ease into it until you find where you are comfortable. When I started I just did diapers and occasionally sleeping with pacifier but I wasn't quite fulfilled. I'm in my happy place now. Go full out with the above a couple nights every two weeks.
    One recommendation I would like to make is for you to consider buying a Nuk 5 pacifier if you haven't already.
    Enjoy! Hope you find your sacred place.

Hi and welcome to the community. Each one of us is different. there are some of who are better known as Adult-Toddlers, we are both Adult and Toddlers. How far one goes is up to them. I am IC and need to wear diapers 24/7, in that respect I am like a baby I only go potty in my diapers. I need to wear them so I use them.

I started off with just nappies but slowly I got a binky then a bottle and a onesie, tried baby food but didn't like it, just a matter of trying for size little by little you'll work out out your own limitations.

I do most of mine for bedtime. I wear my diapers 24/7 for my urge IC. For bedtime it's usually a footed sleeper, a printed Dependeco AIO in whatever print I choose, plus a PUL cover.
    I also use my paci and at times a bottle of juice. During the daytime I will wear onesie all day over my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I do most of mine for bedtime. I wear my diapers 24/7 for my urge IC. For bedtime it's usually a footed sleeper, a printed Dependeco AIO in whatever print I choose, plus a PUL cover.
    I also use my paci and at times a bottle of juice. During the daytime I will wear onesie all day over my diaper.
    Same here, friend!

I always reserve "Baby/Toddler Time" for my nap & bed times.

Woody

Thanks for the responses and sorry for not replying for a day. I was up late during the week end trying some things and lost track of time and sleep two days in a row. I think I will take things slow though. I have morals that I want to keep. One of my major morals is self control I will take some days to be away from my special little side. Thats just so that I don go overboard.