Thread: AB Feelings Lost And Scared

Default AB Feelings Lost And Scared

So some really amazing! things have happened to me in the last few weeks but at the same time some really hard times have come in regards with family and some other stuff. I'm finding it really hard to deal with my AB/ little side emotions
    i put so much trust into some think i have no control over and end up lost not knowing what i'm doing or were i belong in return it makes me want to shut down and my adult/big side just cant keep up with these emotions.
    Over time my AB/little side has become stronger and more needy and it feels like i'm pushing away the people that i care! about the most and its breaking my heart. Big or little mode i feel so lost and scared right now. If i could step off this planet and be suspended in space and time i would. Sorry this post was a bit self centered but need to put down how i feel as it kind of helps. Hugs little Leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 29-Jul-2013 at 11:59.

That is why a lot of us have a little side, it is our safe place to go. If you are dealing with your family about your little side that can always be hard. There is no magical way that we can make everything good. I see you going through a lot of the things I went through and sometimes still going through. Do not be a shamed or guilty about what you are doing. You are not hurting anyone not even yourself, matter of fact you being able to be little is helping you is some ways.

I don't know anything about your specific circumstances, littleleo, but have you had any therapy? (I seem to be asking that in a lot of threads today, but honestly I am not a shill for the American Psychologists Association.) I only ask because you seem particularly confused and lost, and when you speak of wanting to shut down and wishing to step off the planet, well, it does seem that you need someone professional to talk with. A therapist will not judge you and cannot reveal what you tell him or her. And you may find some help there.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    So some really amazing! things have happened to me in the last few weeks but at the same time some really hard times have come in regards with family and some other stuff. I'm finding it really hard to deal with my AB/ little side emotions
    i put so much trust into some think i have no control over and end up lost not knowing what i'm doing or were i belong in return it makes me want to shut down and my adult/big side just cant keep up with these emotions.
    Over time my AB/little side has become stronger and more needy and it feels like i'm pushing away the people that i care! about the most and its breaking my heart. Big or little mode i feel so lost and scared right now. If i could step of this planet and be suspended in space and time i would. Sorry this post was a bit self centered but need to put down how i feel as it kind of helps. Hugs little Leo
    Hi there, our little Leo. Please don't be scared. We are here if you need to talk further. Please do what you need to do, so that you won't feel lost. Talk with a professional as ICKG says or maybe you can talk with a trusted family member that you are close to. Take care and big hugs.
    -11hinzvic

Littleleo, you always seem like our genuine "innocent" on this site, and I've become fond of you. One of the things I've talked about on this site is maintaining balance in one's life, between the normal, everyday activities we must attend, and when we can become "little". If I recall correctly, you've talked about moving to Australia, and you've had a daddy, and a "daddy weekend". I hope I'm correct in recalling this.

In this thread you've talked about pushing away, or distancing yourself from those who love you, and you've mentioned family. Is it your family you're drifting from, and do you blame your infantilism?

I've also noticed that you seem to have some extreme "ups" and "downs", and I'm wondering if you have some bi-polar tendencies. I'm not a psychiatrist or a therapist, but I have had a few classes and of course, as a minister of music, I have counseled church members. Since the U. K. pays for medical expenses, is it possible for you to see a psychologist? I think you need some professional help, both having someone to talk with, and someone who can point you into a direction that will enable you to be happy.

Don't give up on yourself. I'm guessing that since you posted only two hours ago, and you like in the U. K., you must be awake in the middle of the night? Loss of sleep can affect you mental health and how you feel. Try to find your adult center, and reserve a smaller amount of time for regressing. If you can't do that, you must seek some professional help. Remember, you have friends here on this site.

Well,

I hope you got to read these posts...they are all spot on...

I too have felt lost at times, and wanting to just check out from time to time...

Hang in there...there is much to appreciate and love everywhere...and if you can talk to someone and be true to yourself with them...do it...if that's a friend, professional, or whoever...

Don't let the "Professional" scare you away from going that route either, for many jobs I've done I've had to go to "professionals" as part of the job...it seems scary or like your broken to goto a "pro"...

It's not like that at all...the best thing about a "pro" is no mater what comes up or is said it can't hurt you...no one will hear about it...that's the best part...it's a great way to get things off your chest and talk about things with and know they aren't going to talk to anybody about it...it's all confidential

Anyhow, I myself have been having a bit of a hard time with many things too...I know how you feel...my life has changed so much in the last few years that there is barely any of my old life left...at least that's how it feels...

Ttfn
    B

For me, sometimes my own "little" side takes over too much.

I do try & keep a balance as to where & when I can be "little".