Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Setting it right ( IC )

Default Setting it right ( IC )

Ok, so awhile ago when I joined the site I put in my profile saying that I am "IC" . Some people on here have either asked me if I am really IC or just using it as a "get out of gail free card ". I just wanna say that I've thought about it and I've realized that it's wrong to say that I'm IC when I'm not. So I just wanna say I'm sorry and I am in the process of taking it down.

Comfort

I can control it but i still want to wear diapers because imma true DL forever no therapist or medication will stop me

I'm glad you have decided to come clean. It's the mature thing to do. I know there are a lot of fantasies among ABDL's about losing control, but the truth is that having no control is not a fantasy fulfilled: it's a difficult reality to be confronted and dealt with. Have fun on the site.

Thanks for coming clean. As stated above being IC is not what anyone really wants to deal with. I'm a life long bed wetter and have urge IC that has gotten worst over the years. I have had to many wet pants over the years because I was afraid to wear diapers 24/7. I have gotten over that now, I would rather be wearing a diaper than to deal with another pair of wet pants.

Mature of you to do, good on you. I'm sure the genuinely IC people will appreciate it.

I'm glad you realized your mistake. I thank you for making the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Ok, so awhile ago when I joined the site I put in my profile saying that I am "IC" . Some people on here have either asked me if I am really IC or just using it as a "get out of gail free card ". I just wanna say that I've thought about it and I've realized that it's wrong to say that I'm IC when I'm not. So I just wanna say I'm sorry and I am in the process of taking it down.
    Just in case it's not clear, this is not an involved process: https://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll down a bit to AB/DL Identity, clear the box that says "Incontinent", scroll to the bottom, and save.

I commend you for your honesty; it is acts like this that bear proof of what image this site tries to portray.

I have bladder control but man I sometimes wonder if I have OAB *overactive bladder* because liquids pass through me so quickly. Lets just say when I go into my 40's and 50's I won't be surprised If I actually need diapers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorFilmBoy View Post
    I have bladder control but man I sometimes wonder if I have OAB *overactive bladder* because liquids pass through me so quickly. Lets just say when I go into my 40's and 50's I won't be surprised If I actually need diapers lol.
    Talk to your DR. about it. had the same thing at your age. It turned out to be the size of my bladder, it is only the size of a 6 or 7 year old's. I started wearing diapers at night for bed wetting at your age because of it. Because of the size of my bladder I have never been able to hold it to long, have had a lot of wet pants over the years. It was the stigma of a younger person wearing a diaper that stopped my from using protection a lot of times. Check with your Doc, if it is just OAB there are meds for it.