Thread: Hi from Austin!

Default Hi from Austin!

Hi everybody,
    Chris here from Austin, TX saying what's up?! Well I guess I should say "Hi Y'all"... since this is Texas after all... but I only moved here a few years ago. So I'm not quite a native Texan, lol.

On the diaper side, I'm a DL but not really into the AB side. I like disposables, especially plastic-backed ones. Took me a while to figure out that being into diapers doesn't hurt anyone and it's just one of the things that makes each of us unique!

I also like movies, good TV shows (no reality shows... stuff like Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead and Mad Men are where it's at), and music especially electronica (trance and house esp).

Hope to get to know some folks who like diapers but aren't crazy, lol. Take care all!

Welcome, Chris. I've never been to Austin but it's one of the top US cities on my "I want to go there" list. I'm sure you'll be able to find at least a few people here who aren't too crazy.

Hi from Michigan and welcome to the community.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's great to see people in relatively close proximity on this forum. I'm from the Dallas-Fort Worth area and a student.
    It's a diverse community, so go on and post something unique, insightful or interesting!

I, too, have a fascination in diapers (why would I be here if I didn't), both as a DL and an AB, but I'm more AB. However, that doesn't take away from the sound of a soft crinkle whenever I walk or shift my body. Austin is a nice place to be, and I've already visited the Capitol. I wish to actually see the bats near the S. Congress bridge and even attend Austin City Limits. I'm into music: of many kinds.. rock, alt, electronic, and even the popular stuff. I also like more peaceful forms of music, including slow jazz and new age piano.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Hope to get to know some folks who like diapers but aren't crazy, lol. Take care all!

As for your aspiration of finding people who like diapers but are not crazy, I must say I'm an exception: I'm a lunatic! Just kidding! :P
    Although I'm considered strange by default, I don't feel like I'm too different from others, except for the fact that I'm very reserved. Most (if not all) of the people here are kind and willing to talk about almost anything under the sun.

It looks like you joined all the way in 2009. Woah! that's earlier than me!
    Last edited by Embrace; 30-Jul-2013 at 03:52. Reason: read the protip at bottom about quoting...

Hi everybody,
    Chris here from Austin, TX saying what's up?! Well I guess I should say "Hi Y'all"... since this is Texas after all... but I only moved here a few years ago. So I'm not quite a native Texan, lol.
    Ah, a fellow transplant! I came to Texas for university and then got a job in DFW.

So, as a fellow non-native Texan, did you come from a place with snow? If so, feel free to share any humorous anecdotes of native Texans coming in contact with it and/or trying to drive in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    did you come from a place with snow?
    I was going to say "Remember the Alamo" but it's snowless, right?

Hi everybody,

On the diaper side, I'm a DL but not really into the AB side. I like disposables, especially plastic-backed ones. Took me a while to figure out that being into diapers doesn't hurt anyone and it's just one of the things that makes each of us unique!

I also like movies, good TV shows (no reality shows... stuff like Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead and Mad Men are where it's at), and music especially electronica (trance and house esp).

Howdy Chris. I'm your Okie neighbor Matt from Oklahoma. YES! The Walking Dead is my favorite show on TV right now. I can't wait for the new season to start.