Thread: Hello I'm Joshy

Default Hello I'm Joshy

Hello my Name is Joshy from Alabama. I'm an AB and been so since i was potty trained. I was late at being potty trained. not a big fan of furries but thats ok Outside of ABDL, i am a very sweet guy. Easy to get along but i am a shy person when it comes to meeting new people. I hope of joining adisc, i will get to learn more of ABDL and what people do outside of ABDL. I am kinda nervious lol

Welcome, Joshy. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here whom you can talk to about lots of things. What outside of ABDL are the things that interest you? Do you like music? cars? movies? Let us know so we can help you find your way to the right forums to meet people with similar interests!

I like rock music, i haven't watch much tv or movies since i was a child. I do play alot of video games or write random stories on paper during my free time