Thread: Dealing with "The Parent Urge"

Default Dealing with "The Parent Urge"

Hiya folks! Been a while since I've posted, but hi again!

I've been dealing with this uncomfortable urge in my head. Well, rather more of a fantasy that keeps popping up in my head. I'm becoming less and less sure on how to suppress it. I guess the realistic-ness of it is one reason I keep coming back to it. It's this idea that, sometime in the near future, I might be able to find, and live with, an older couple and basically be their 'baby,' but still have my adult freedoms somewhat.

I hope I'm not the only one dealing with this type of fantasy or urge, whatever you'd call it. I'm not really sure what to do with it, since shutting it out of my mind pretty much doesn't help.

Any advice, fellow littles? If you need clarification, feel free to say so! Just emptying my words onto the page right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier View Post

I've been dealing with this uncomfortable urge in my head. Well, rather more of a fantasy that keeps popping up in my head. I'm becoming less and less sure on how to suppress it. I guess the realistic-ness of it is one reason I keep coming back to it. It's this idea that, sometime in the near future, I might be able to find, and live with, an older couple and basically be their 'baby,' but still have my adult freedoms somewhat.

I hope I'm not the only one dealing with this type of fantasy or urge, whatever you'd call it. I'm not really sure what to do with it, since shutting it out of my mind pretty much doesn't help.

Any advice, fellow littles? If you need clarification, feel free to say so! Just emptying my words onto the page right now.
    I have that fantasy alot so you are not judged by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier View Post

My fantasy is to have two wifes that are willing to play the mommy role as well

It's an interesting position, I have to say. At least, this imaginary position. I've been warned so many times that other people would want me just to take advantage of me. I'm concerned that'd probably be the majority of offers I'd get. x.x

yup, I can see this.. working a job as an adult, making income as an adult, and having it ALL go to your care and feeding.. it almost sounds like me, though I can't say I've got a mommy or daddy to take care of me.. Mmm.. what am I missing here?

Every AB wants to have a care taker of some kind. Some of us would even go for the baby role most of the time, but there are things that we do need to take care of as adults. Wearing diapers 24/7 and using only them no toilet, I would say that I'm part way there of being a 24/7 baby. But an adult being a full time baby is next to impossible. Every adult has things to do as adults.