Thread: Hi :-)

Default Hi :-)

Hello everyone. 29 year old guy from Texas here. Id conciser my self more of a DL then an AB. I ran across this site from Google and it had some interesting posts on the DL subject. Well after a little while of poking around, I found some interesting chat about computer operating systems so here I am now :-)

Not sure how long I'll stay around, but from what I have seen so far, everyone seems really nice.

Hello klarusboy and welcome to the group.

Stay as long as you would like.

Again welcome.

Welcome Klarus. Its always nice to see a new member here. As you have noticed there are many interesting topics other than AB/DL. Feel free to join in any of the threads. If you need any support on anything you find the support here.
    Other than Computers, what else are you interested in? Any hobbies?
    Enjoy the Site!

Yes and feel free to try the live chat - top right. Really, it's fun, and usually you'll find members there also into computer stuff.

Well as well as computers I do enjoy tinkering around with electronics. I am an offset printing press operator by trade, so I do also enjoy mending broken mechanical things. Im just one of those types that enjoys learning how something works :-)
    Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

I did want to try that chat, so I loaded up good ol xchat, but the server keeps kicking me out saying I need to be a Contributor of some description. I guess good things come to those who wait.