Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone ever fell like their going into diaper withdrawal

wrench360

Default Does anyone ever fell like their going into diaper withdrawal

I swear this is what I'm feeling like all the time, I've been without diapers for so long, every time I see one I want it, and I've been having dreams about it for years, there is a common formula though, I always get small number, I always hide them from everyone, and I never get around to trying them on or using them. I feel almost like I'm going insane sometimes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes I did experience this in my early DL days. I was so desperate for diapers that I was willing to use used ones just to be in one. It seemed like diapers would be on my mind 24/7 and even after I masturbated I would still have a strong desire to wear one. I also got a little depressed because I didn't have any.
    You just gotta hang in there and see it through. And you are 22 don't you have any privacy?

It's part of the binge/purge cycle we all go through when we first come into being AB/DL. First you can't get enough, then you feel dejected and wrong, then you crave it again. From a psychological perspective, it could be considered an addiction. It's not, really. Think of it kind of like having your ears pierced. You feel naked without them if you wear them regularly and suddenly stop.

It's best not to worry about it, there's nothing wrong with you.

Oh, God yes. If I go two weeks w/o diapers, my mind takes over and says, drop EVERYTHING you are doing, and get thee to an apothecary! I had a lot of binge/purge cycles in college. The result of the purge cycle was a lot of missed classes and events.

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Yes I did experience this in my early DL days. I was so desperate for diapers that I was willing to use used ones just to be in one. It seemed like diapers would be on my mind 24/7 and even after I masturbated I would still have a strong desire to wear one. I also got a little depressed because I didn't have any.
    You just gotta hang in there and see it through. And you are 22 don't you have any privacy?
    Thanks for the encouragement!

As for having any privacy though, I'm 18 not 22 (I explained already in my intro this was a mistake. My bad), I'm still living with family.

Yes I have. I stopped for 8 years and it all of a sudden came back with the dreams, cravings/desire, and the mental anguish. That is when I joined the group and found out that;

1) I am not alone!
    2) I am not crazy! (At least in this since)
    3) It is called the purge and binge cycle.

Now that you are aware of the situation, you can start to concur the "Beast"

If you have not done it yet, then now is a good time to start on self acceptance. This group has helped me so much and it is the first step in gaining control.

As you learn that there is nothing wrong with these feelings, you can start to address the differences between want and need, and also look into what in your life has caused this desire. Again you have done nothing wrong. In my case it was a PTSD situation that I had focused on since I was three.

As you start to get answers for these type of questions, you will find that self acceptance develops. Once that happens, you can start to set the boundary's and also gain control over the urges. As time goes on you start to achieve balance with the needs, desires, and wants, then your life starts to also become less chaotic with the emotional conflict. From there you will be able to incorporate the AB/DL aspect of life into your "Normal" Lifestyle and things will become a lot easier.

We are here to help you. We all have been through it. Your are not alone and have done nothing wrong.

I hope this helps.

Yes for sure. If I stop using them then it will slowly build. I can go like a month tops I would say, if i'm preoccupied with school or what not. But eventually it gets so strong it's all I can think about, i'll dream about them, and I will be constantly looking for pictures, wasting so much time of my life when I could just put one on and be done with it.

On the other hand if I indulge too much then it has the same effect, I will obsess about them. It's all about the perfect balance.

My motto for it is this; If you want to wear, wear. Don't over think it.

Yes of course, Similar situation as yours I haven't had diapers so the desire is great, sometimes I've dreamed about that, and think about that all day.