Thread: doctors

damian743

Default doctors

I as at the doctors today for an appointment and the doctor said stop been a silly little boy to me is this actually good code of conduct

Being a silly little boy? Time and place for everything.

Context? If you were getting an injection and have a huge phobia of needles then yes that would be bad conduct, if you were messing around and making their job more difficult then no that is fine in my eyes but with no information about the situation we can't say anything about what happened.

It is dependent on the situation.

My FEMALE Doctor told me one time when I was about to get a prostate exam, and complaining about the testing style, "When You have had a PAP Smear done then I will listen to you, you big baby!"

We need some context, man. But if you were at the doctors and screwing around to the point that it makes their job harder; then yes, grow up. You can indulge your little side in your private life to your heart's content, but you can't let it out in a serious medical environment.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    It is dependent on the situation.

My FEMALE Doctor told me one time when I was about to get a prostate exam, and complaining about the testing style, "When You have had a PAP Smear done then I will listen to you, you big baby!"
    I always found the prostate exams a little embarrassing. But it is part of a normal exam for men over 50. Mine is enlarged so they keep a close eye on mine.