Thread: About me

wrench360

Default About me

Thought my original intro was somewhat lacking this time I'll be a little more descriptive.

A bit about myself:

I'm 18, accidentally listed my age as 22. (didn't lie it WAS an accident) (I was thinking about a friends birthday) I hope the moderators will forgive my incompetence. (and maybe help fix the problem)
    Ripped from my own post on the topic "The Getting to know Eachother Game"

I love video games, anime, art work, furries, and other things.

I'm Christian.

I'm Canadian, more specifically KW region of Ontario.

How I became a DL:

I believe it all started back when I was 4/5, I wet the bed almost every night (from the top bunk too, although it doesn't actually drip down so its all good) my parents bought me pullups (at the time I didn't want them), I refused to wear them, and then (in a way that is hard to put into words) in the middle of the night I decided to wet every single one to show Mom and Dad that I was thankful for having bought them for my sake. (my bad logic I had at the time) Opportunity blown never got any more pullups.

My bed-wetting problem didn't stop but my mom seemed content washing my sheets for the longest time. Later that year I my mom had another baby (making me the middle child), obviously with babies comes diapers and I was moved into the same room as him, I remember I would play with the diapers sometimes (clean ones of course) wearing them on my hands feet and head calling myself an astronaut. I later started wearing them to bed "secretly" my mom caught on easily, but she had no problem with it and I loved the idea of wearing diapers for the sheer comfort they had, I was almost free to wear diapers to bed but my dad wasn't too keen on the idea. I wore them secretly for a while but I wasn't so good at hiding them at the time. My little brother eventually grew out of diapers (curse you potty training!) it left me no more for the next little while.

Sometime later we moved to a new house (still living). My mother ran a daycare in our old house and carried it over to the new one, I became aware of my obsession during this time, I was always tempted to steal diapers from this drawer set my mom had set up with all the changing supplies. I got busted in the act and was too embarrassed to try again. Later still my mom stopped her daycare business and had gotten rid of a lot of the supplies, however I had found eight swim diapers in what remained, I took them one by one as needed to try and use, they didn't fit but I made the most of it. I ran out eventually leaving me with nothing again.

My mom later began to foster but for quite a few years I had no interest in diapers. When I was eleven I started to wonder what a girls *ahem* private area looked like (thought I would look and then be done with it) it grew on me, I became hooked on it. It was around this time my fascination came back to me stronger than ever (I thought about combining two obsessions), I thought this diaper obsession was wrong at first, I soon figured I'm not alone but people like me are scarce. I went ahead and developed an all out fetish, nobody found out due to my growing secrecy.

Between that time with the swim diapers and right now I've only had two or three diapers (baby sized), there have been so many times especially recently that I've considered ways to get more its just about driven me mad thinking over all my missed opportunities, now whenever I see them I want them but I lack the privacy and bravery to pull anything off.

Everything previously mentioned has led me to Adisc to see what other people like me would suggest if they were in my situation.

(btw am I the only one who thinks this story sounds like the premise of a bad movie)

Ripped from my own post on the topic "As a Kid-Ever stolen diapers/taken them without permission?"

Why I'm here:

I'm not here for any intimate relationships, that's the reason I left my orientation out of my profile info.

I am here to:

To connect with other DLs, ABs, ect.

To give any advise I could possibly provide to anyones problems, and receive advise for some of my own.

To make some friends.

AND that pretty much sums it up, nothing else really needs to be said at this point.

Welcome, or re-welcome, whatever the case, to ADISC. Lots of people here are just looking for friends, myself being one of them, so you're bound to find some people.
    Lots of nice good people here that'll help you out anytime you need.

Hello Wrench360 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction. I do not see you having any problem finding people to talk to here.

Again welcome to the group.

Hey ya, wrench 360!

At first, about your little age problem. You can surely just pm Moo and he'll edit it, when he got the time. Although if you don't want to bother him directly, you can also just make a new small topic about that in the "Site Related" - "Request" section.

Anyway, nice introduction! And it doesn't sound like the premise or even the beginning of a bad movie at all. I actually think that your mother has been quite nice for not making a fuss about this, because of her own interpretation, but still... you have been a child at that point, so she seems to be very nice.
    I guess you still have a kind of great friendship with her, and always had? Sounds this way =)

May I ask you what's your favorite Anime? What are you watching right now?
    Aaand art work sounds really interesting! Perhaps since I'm into this stuff aswell, but how are you involved? And if you're drawing - what's your favorite way to do so?

Welcome to adisc and have fun in this little community! ^_^

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    May I ask you what's your favorite Anime? What are you watching right now?
    Aaand art work sounds really interesting! Perhaps since I'm into this stuff aswell, but how are you involved? And if you're drawing - what's your favorite way to do so?
    My favorite anime would probably be Code Geass, almost cried at the ending. As for anime I'm watching right now, I just finished watching Death Note, now I'm sorta dwindling between several others, considering Monster, Neon Genesis Evangellion, and Elfen Lied.

As for the question about drawing, yes I do draw, but I've never had any lessons. I pretty much always do character art (my own designs) I still have a lot of things to get the hang of, my drawings are still pretty good though. I always draw with a mechanical pencil, I would use the computer if I had a tablet monitor. I have been attempting to use photoshop more recently, which I'm not bad at but I'm not great either.

Thanks for taking an interest!

Quote Originally Posted by wrench360 View Post
    My favorite anime would probably be Code Geass, almost cried at the ending. As for anime I'm watching right now, I just finished watching Death Note, now I'm sorta dwindling between several others, considering Monster, Neon Genesis Evangellion, and Elfen Lied.

As for the question about drawing, yes I do draw, but I've never had any lessons. I pretty much always do character art (my own designs) I still have a lot of things to get the hang of, my drawings are still pretty good though. I always draw with a mechanical pencil, I would use the computer if I had a tablet monitor. I have been attempting to use photoshop more recently, which I'm not bad at but I'm not great either.

Thanks for taking an interest!
    Don't thank me, you're quite interesting. That's the reason why I'm curious ^_^.

Anyway, Code Geass and Death Note are both great, though the second half of DN is... a matter of taste. So I guess this is your taste in general, kind of? Since they have some similarities. Eitherway, both NGE and Elfen Lied are great in my opinion... and well another anime which I need to see... haven't even heard of Monster, funnily.

And by the way... L or Light? And which are your favorite character from Death Note and Code Geass in general?

Heh, I'm also more into drawing with a pencil (and copic markers). I've got a tablet though... despite that some suggest it as a cheap and somewhat useful one, especially for anime/manga based drawings... I wouldn't recommend to go for a Wacom Bamboo... or rather spend more as I did ^_-, so more than 60$. Though what I really can suggest regarding the software is Illustrator, it's great for outlines.
    But anyway good luck if you want to switch, or go for both ways! Since you surely got some talent, it won't be too hard.

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Don't thank me, you're quite interesting. That's the reason why I'm curious ^_^.

Anyway, Code Geass and Death Note are both great, though the second half of DN is... a matter of taste. So I guess this is your taste in general, kind of? Since they have some similarities. Eitherway, both NGE and Elfen Lied are great in my opinion... and well another anime which I need to see... haven't even heard of Monster, funnily.

And by the way... L or Light? And which are your favorite character from Death Note and Code Geass in general?

Heh, I'm also more into drawing with a pencil (and copic markers). I've got a tablet though... despite that some suggest it as a cheap and somewhat useful one, especially for anime/manga based drawings... I wouldn't recommend to go for a Wacom Bamboo... or rather spend more as I did ^_-, so more than 60$. Though what I really can suggest regarding the software is Illustrator, it's great for outlines.
    But anyway good luck if you want to switch, or go for both ways! Since you surely got some talent, it won't be too hard.
    Thanks for saying I'm interesting first off.

I have similar feelings about the second half of DN. I mean I liked it but... L was way better than Light, so was Lelouche, heck I almost liked Teru Mikami better if it weren't for the ending. Code Geass had a great cast all around Lelouche was my favorite, Suzaku was cool but not as much, also liked Kallen, Euphy, and Lloyd. (for whatever reason)And I can hardly blame you for not knowing what Monster is, its a bit lesser known.

And thanks for the advise on the tablets!