Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have trouble to access bambinodiapers.com

Default Have trouble to access bambinodiapers.com

Hi

It look like i have trouble to access this site. Every time i try i get this error

The page is redirected incorrectly

Firefox has detected that the server redirects the request on this site in a way that makes it impossible to completion.

This problem may occur if you are disabled or refused to take
    accept cookies.

I have try every thing but i cannot access bambinodiapers.com

Yes i know that the site work. But i dont seems to can access it. I can access the page about the diaper info but not the shop or the front page.

Indeed, even with JavaScript and Cookies disabled, I get no such message. Maybe try clearing your cache? If you hit [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Delete] in Firefox, a box will pop up allowing you to delete history, cache, cookies, and a whole host of other things. Try that, because maybe some arbitrary incorrect information is breaking things for you.

Edit: Got ninjaposted...
    If the site is up, what do you mean you can't "access" it then? Do certain pages not load sections? Or do they fail completely? Or can you not buy things but everything looks fine?

Quote Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
    Indeed, even with JavaScript and Cookies disabled, I get no such message. Maybe try clearing your cache? If you hit [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Delete] in Firefox, a box will pop up allowing you to delete history, cache, cookies, and a whole host of other things. Try that, because maybe some arbitrary incorrect information is breaking things for you.

Edit: Got ninjaposted...
    If the site is up, what do you mean you can't "access" it then? Do certain pages not load sections? Or do they fail completely? Or can you not buy things but everything looks fine?
    I have try to delete my cache and cookie but the problem is still there.

The page a can access: Information section, about sections.

Page/section i dont can access: Important Links and Shop Now

I can access all pages in both sections without Cookies and JavaScript enabled. Do you maybe have some wacky proxy setup? Proxies in Firefox are set up in Firefox > Options > Options > Advanced > Network, and "Settings" under the "Connection" section. Is anything set up in there? If yes, note what's there, delete it, clear your cache with the instructions above, then try bambinodiapers.com again.

If you don't have anything in there, try putting the IP of one of the servers listed here in there under "SOCKS Host", and try again. Note the type (4 or 5) on that page means SOCKS v4 or v5, so match that accordingly. (Remember to remove it again when you're done..!) Does it work then?

If this fixes it, your issue is your connection, and there really isn't much you can do except proxy yourself like mentioned above. But if not, give us a heads up... There are still a number of other reasons why it may not work.

I'm using Google Chrome and have no problem with getting the page.

Quote Originally Posted by thingywhat View Post
    I can access all pages in both sections without Cookies and JavaScript enabled. Do you maybe have some wacky proxy setup? Proxies in Firefox are set up in Firefox > Options > Options > Advanced > Network, and "Settings" under the "Connection" section. Is anything set up in there? If yes, note what's there, delete it, clear your cache with the instructions above, then try bambinodiapers.com again.

If you don't have anything in there, try putting the IP of one of the servers listed here in there under "SOCKS Host", and try again. Note the type (4 or 5) on that page means SOCKS v4 or v5, so match that accordingly. (Remember to remove it again when you're done..!) Does it work then?

If this fixes it, your issue is your connection, and there really isn't much you can do except proxy yourself like mentioned above. But if not, give us a heads up... There are still a number of other reasons why it may not work.
    Now did i get something when i try the socket thing. I get some sort of page when it say we dont serve your area.

But it was weary slow loading time.

What can we check more?

I have try to access this site whit my phone and Ipad i have the same problem there.

Sounds like you might have some kind of restriction on viewing that site on whatever server you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Sounds like you might have some kind of restriction on viewing that site on whatever server you are using.
    What type of server are you talking about?