Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling paranoid

skyfoxpup

Default feeling paranoid

Have you wondered if you have a family member watching you on the forum? I know I'm not but some times I feel like I am. anyone else?

I have been, and I even had a message in my personal space directed at anyone who might have found it. However I have never been confronted about it and it doesn't seem like my parents have connected Plushies + Paci's to diapers yet. If they have then they simply realize it isn't a subject worth bringing up.

If you take a step back for a second it's a bit stunning how technologically inept some of our parents can be. I think we also tend to think that other people have more information than they actually do, and prejudge them based on our knowledge of the situation.

Am I the only person that when ever I'm on a family member or friends computer and there not around I scan it for any thing to do ab/dl? Never found any thing yet tho...

I wouldn't leave anything on my computer that I thought could be easily scanned for...

healthy, wealthy and wise: these things I desire. but fame? no spank-you. I like it in here where I shout and no one seems to hear - I mean no one I don't want overhearing... you all know what I mean. Inside where it's safe .

listen at 2:52

Slartibartfast: No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

B

skyfoxpup

I guess so...but I don't have to like it at all

Ive thought about that before too lol. I figured if somebody i knew brought it up i'd just say with a smile "What are you looking into that stuff for?" And then change the subject lol. Also fyi, you can set up your profile so only registered users, friends, etc are the only ones who can see your profile

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    healthy, wealthy and wise: these things I desire. but fame? no spank-you. I like it in here where I shout and no one seems to hear - I mean no one I don't want overhearing... you all know what I mean. Inside where it's safe .

listen at 2:52

Thanks for that Raccoon.

I have heard that song many times before, but never unplugged that was really cool.

I've been on this site for five years and as a person who is in the public eye, locally, no one has ever mentioned anything remotely relative to this site. You would have to be very famous for the press to go digging, or some busybody. I always clear my computer memory, so the only tie from dogboy to me would be my IP address. I queried my address on Google and by God, up it came, so I wonder if others could find it if they wanted?