Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Pants Training.

Default Plastic Pants Training.

To those of you who are blessed to wet your diaper in any position, time or place; if you trained your bladder this way, did you use the help and security of plastic pants or did you start out in just wearing diapers only?

I've used plastic pants, but I wear cloth diapers, which also tend not to leak with the proper sized plastic pants. Taking away the worry of wetting the bed helps when wanting to wet while in bed.

Wetting in new positions is all about trust. If you can't trust your diaper to protect you it's incredibly difficult to relax enough to try. Plastic Pants certainly help with increasing the level of trust for diapers.

TheAbdlBoss

i get the diapers with extra leak guard but plastic pants r nice

I always wear plastic pants over my nappy even when in disposables, pull-ups or terry towelling nappies .

If you want to call having urge IC lucky, I have always been able to wet in any position . Plastic pants do help to control any leaks. No training for me it is something that has always happened. I think I could even wet standing on my head.

I wear a lined plastic pant over my disposable diapers. I started this practice when disposable diapers had much less quality, but have continued it for peace of mind. In the year and nine months, more or less, that I've been wearing Dry 24/7, I have had less than 5 leaks. The leaks were small and could be a signal that plastic pants are no longer necessary. However, there's still this: whenever my diapers have leaked, not once - never - has that leak gone beyond my lined plastic pants. The difference between "rarely" and "never" is large in the realm of security and worry.
    So, it's plastic pants, lined plastic pants, over my diapers for now.

I often wear terry toweling pull-ups over my tena slips and plastic or even better latex or latex mix rubber pants over the top. The latex is much kinder to my skin and does not have those sharp bits where the rubber gathers around the legs or waist. This combination works well for me as I tend to flood over night.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    If you want to call having urge IC lucky, I have always been able to wet in any position . Plastic pants do help to control any leaks. No training for me it is something that has always happened. I think I could even wet standing on my head.
    Trust me, I can be extreme or overboard as it gets with trying to be a real baby at times, but I'd never call a problem such as IC "lucky" at any rate. I know there are a lot of us who toy with the idea of being IC both bladder and bowel, but I personally just couldn't imagine having to be stuck in diapers, simply because I didn't have a choice. I only wish to merely wet my diapers when I'm laying down or sitting and playing some "Call of Duty" without getting up and without giving it much effort, but 33 years of potty training says otherwise :/

I just wear Plastic pants when I feel like I need to but I like the feel of PVC/Latex so....it's more kink