Thread: Anyone else like this........

Default Anyone else like this........

My baby age ranges from newborn to just being able to crawl. Which means, I should (in my own view) be extremely messy and carefree when I'm in "regressed" mode. The irony is, when it comes to my AB gear, I will NOT drop anything on them, drag my belly and knees across the floor or mess a diaper with them on.

I don't think it has to do with the price as much as I want them to stay clean and cute at all times.

Is this bizarre behavior for an AB or is this considered to be the norm with adult baby clothing?

Each person is different . My range is about 9 months to 2 years. I tend to be messy. I wear for need to so it doesn't matter if I have big boy cloths on or little boy cloths If I have a diaper on and need to mess I do it. But there is something going on with my bowels that it is easier for me to go standing up than setting on the toilet .

Well sounds to me like you need some shortalls or some other durable type play clothes. I certainly do agree with your sentiment in wanting to stay clean and cute. I have just a few sleepers to play in. I would never consider crawling in my white chenilee fleecy. My red ninja monkeys is for crawling and floor play time. I also have a play blanket I spread out on the living room rug. The rug in my living room floor is real wool so it tends to shead a few fibers. Once I finish losing these last few pounds I intend to invest in some overalls that I can modify for snaps in the inseam.

A lot of AB's have a good idea of what they consider to be their favorite role play ages. Despite one choosing to role play as that age, they often select a variety of behaviors from different age groups to incorporate into their role play. For example, those who choose to role play as an infant often times maintain their walking / talking abilities despite those skills not normally being present in an infant.

the book 'There's a Baby in my Bed' by Rosalee Bent (unsure on the spelling) has some good information from her perspective on this topic.