Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smoking

Default smoking

Slowly as me and my mummy explore our new relationship;when baby, mummy will not let me smoke as an adult or baby boy?,but gives me my dummy.Just wondering if i`m just being selfish to mummy or just a naughty boy?

We are both naughty boys who need to get rid of the nasty things.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    We are both naughty boys who need to get rid of the nasty things.
    I second that answer. Baby's not supposed to smoke.

There's an "A" in "AB", so you cater to both sides. Smoking is a bad and unhealthy habit but it's your habit. It's your call to give it up or your call to surrender that much of your autonomy to where it isn't your call anymore. Oddly, there can be a great deal of maturity called for in its surrender.

It's a tricky one. I tell people that know about me that a cigarette is a socially acceptable version of a dummy. I do find it strange though when I'm sat in my onesie sucking my dummy and rolling a cigarette at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMattyMoo View Post
    It's a tricky one. I tell people that know about me that a cigarette is a socially acceptable version of a dummy. I do find it strange though when I'm sat in my onesie sucking my dummy and rolling a cigarette at the same time
    I ask a while back if any one had ever used a dummy,pacifier, to stop smoking. People would think it odd if I did it in public .

If you're willing to give it up, that's awesome. She's giving you all kinds of love- and it will show all kinds of dedication. That bei NH said, it's your choice. Keep it away while you're in ab mode, at least. Just keep that binky in!

PaddedPuppy

If you are prepared, then use it as motivation to quit. I heard many people say a paci helps with the addiction. Sucking on something reduces your heart rate and makes you calmer, as well as keeping something in your mouth as a much healthier, cheaper alternative to when smoking.