Thread: Custom clothes from VSC

Default Custom clothes from VSC

I got my custom made clothes from Very Special Clothes yesterday in the mail.
    They fit me good and they are sure comfy. I ordered a snap front romper and a
    plaid pockets jumper. I consider these two items baby/toddler clothing. They both
    have snap crotches in the legs. I would recommend Auntie V to anyone who would
    like to buy her items. They are quality material and well made.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0201.JPG 
Views:	211 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	17817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0204.JPG 
Views:	213 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	17818

On the jumper there are snaps on the shoulder straps.

I've often wondered about the quality, so thanks for the positive report.

I will second that. I have bought multiple items from VSC and have never been disappointed. Just be very careful when taking your measurements as she makes every item to order and poor measuring can result in a poor fit. Also, as far as I am concerned, her prices are very reasonable given the quality of the items and the care that she, obviously, puts into it.

Quote Originally Posted by howiebabe View Post
    I will second that. I have bought multiple items from VSC and have never been disappointed. Just be very careful when taking your measurements as she makes every item to order and poor measuring can result in a poor fit. Also, as far as I am concerned, her prices are very reasonable given the quality of the items and the care that she, obviously, puts into it.
    What I did on her measurements I printed out the page. When I took my measurements I followed her instructions. I did also take mine with my diaper on. I'm going to order from her again. By her emails
    we've had back and forth she seems like real nice person.

I have heard of her from watching "The 15 Stone Babies".