Thread: How I Knew I was meant to be an adult baby imo

Default How I Knew I was meant to be an adult baby imo

When I was a child, my mother ( I don't know my father) and I were staying at my Gary and Nana's house and at the time I was about 5/6 and still wearing pull-ups. My mother told me I had to take them off and I threw the biggest fit.

This is not a fictional story so I am not going to say I cried so hard she let me keep wearing them, because I went years without wearing them. Then I started to take my disabled grandfather's diapers. Don't worry he got thousands every month.

I wore them like a champ all around town and felt amazing. But the point is... my entire life I have felt different and now I know there are people like me. So thank you guys soooo much.

I grew up before the internet and therefore as far as I knew, I was the only kid that wet the bed and liked to wear diapers in the whole world. Although I have not met any AB/DL face-to-face, just having places like ADISC I now know that I am not alone. It is wonderful to know that.

It was a lot lonelier in those pre-internet days, wasn't it, BabyDenise?

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    It was a lot lonelier in those pre-internet days, wasn't it, BabyDenise?
    It was, then again we had to go outside to play

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I grew up before the internet and therefore as far as I knew, I was the only kid that wet the bed and liked to wear diapers in the whole world. Although I have not met any AB/DL face-to-face, just having places like ADISC I now know that I am not alone. It is wonderful to know that.
    It was lonely back in those days. I used a towel to hide my bed wetting. It wasn't until I was 19 that I started wearing diapers for bed wetting. I also had pants wetting's but that was always blamed on me waiting to long. I was one of those kids that should have been put back into diapers 24/7. Even as an adult I have talked myself out of wearing diapers during the day only to end up wetting my pants. I have urge IC all my life and don't know just how long that I have to make to a toilet, sometimes only a short time other time a little longer. I wear for need but I also like wearing. I was an adult baby before there was any thing like this. This site is good so we older ones can share what we went through.

Growing up without the internet, I thought I was crazy for wanting diapers. Those thoughts were confirmed when my mom sent me to see a psychiatrist where I had to tell him that I enjoyed wearing and using diapers, and that I liked other guys. If I had the internet, I'm not sure I would have put up with it, but I was victimized twice, once for being different, and again for having parents that had no way of understanding.