Thread: Exciting day

Default Exciting day

Just wanted to say how great it is being a DL. I just love how diapers sound and feel. I love lounging around in a Tena Slip Maxi all day; and I absolutely love wetting a diaper and feeling the warmth spread. Today is particularly exciting because I ordered some Abri Form M3's (all plastic) and they will be waiting for me at my doorstep when I get home from work.

I accept who I am, and I love this lifestyle. I just wish being a DL wasn't looked at as being so weird by outsiders!

It is some on the outside who are weird. I have worn for need for years and some of the crap I have heard stinks worst than a messy diaper.

Ok, so I tried out the Abri Form M3's. As a matter of fact I just wet it and am now sitting here in it. First impressions:

1. The thickness of this diaper is near perfect when dry. Just a touch thicker than Tena Slip Maxi, yet not so thick it's restricting. To me a Bambino Bellisimo is too thick. This diaper is perfect.

2. Fit. The fit is pretty good. Since this is my first M3, I'm sure it will take a couple diapers for me to get it perfect. The plastic outer layer is extremely soft and very comfortable.

3. After wetting it, there was hardly any swelling. The wet thickness is close to the dry thickness. Once wet, it just didn't "gel up" like my Tena's do. I much enjoy the "gel" of a wet Tena Slip Maxi. It seemed to clump a little bit, but not as bad as some other diapers I've tried.

4. Odor. This diaper does not conceal odor as well as some others. It probably would not be noticed in a public setting, but sitting here I occasionally get a smell of urine. This is not a huge drawback for me. I am a DL, and for some reason the smell of a freshly used diaper is a turn on.

5. Sound. This diaper is actually pretty quiet when under clothes. You could easily go into public without the noise giving you away. Of course, if you're dressed only in the diaper, then you can hear it when moving around. It makes that crinkly sound that most of us DL's love!

6. I still feel pretty dry even though I've wet the diaper. Abena has done a great job making this diaper comfortable after wetting it. I flooded it pretty good while sitting, and It didn't even begin to feel like it was going to leak. We'll see how it handles a second wetting!

All in all, this is a good quality diaper. For special occasions, when I have plenty of time to wear, I will probably go for the Tena Slip Maxi. For everyday wearing and for having fun, I think this diaper will be my new go to diaper. They are only about $1.00 per diaper and perform well; better than any diaper you will find in a store or supermarket here in the states. You could easily go into public with this diaper. It's not too thick and pretty quiet. I wouldn't recommend this diaper for sleeping. The padding is NOT an hourglass shape, and therefore does not extend into the sides of the front. This probably won't stop me from trying it at some point, but I wouldn't be surprised if it leaked a little.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    to the outsiders live the dream

I accept who I am
    Yeah, me too .In a recent post I included a video of the Sex Pistols' cover of Sinatra's My Way, my point being that - yeah, we ARE different; and that's something to celebrate. My Way is a celebration of being "different" - being yourself.

To think I did all that
    And may I say, not in a shy way,
    "Oh, no, oh, no, not me, I did it my way

Steve Jobs said:

Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently ... they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones...the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
    That said, let me quote Burger King's slogan, but now in a much improved context: HAVE IT YOUR WAY.

THERE. You will never think of Burger King, or their slogan in quite the same way again. mindworm...
    (PS My Way

I celebrate myself, and sing myself,

And what I assume you shall assume,
    For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
    -Walt Whitman
    Last edited by Raccoon; 26-Jul-2013 at 08:39.