Thread: Hi I'm Jess :3

Default Hi I'm Jess :3

Hi,
    I'm really new to all this stuff because I've been trying to block it out for a few years, but I am pretty sure I'm an AB and maybe a DL. I tried diapers while ago but couldnt afford to keep buying them, but I've just bought some more!! yay

Besides that stuff though, I live a pretty normal adult life. I live on my own, drive, and have a full time job as a disability carer, working mostly with kids. I love my job

I like books and movies. I love disney movies especially. :3

I guess I'm here just to discover this side to me, and have a safe space to express it where I know i won't be judged.

Also, forgot to add I'm from Victoria in Australia

xx
    Last edited by JessLove; 25-Jul-2013 at 05:48.

Hi so what city you from am new around here too..

Quote Originally Posted by JessLove View Post
    Hi,
    I'm really new to all this stuff because I've been trying to block it out for a few years, but I am pretty sure I'm an AB and maybe a DL. I tried diapers while ago but couldnt afford to keep buying them, but I've just bought some more!! yay

Besides that stuff though, I live a pretty normal adult life. I live on my own, drive, and have a full time job as a disability carer, working mostly with kids. I love my job

I like books and movies. I love disney movies especially. :3

I guess I'm here just to discover this side to me, and have a safe space to express it where I know i won't be judged.

xx
    Welcome JessLove! You gave a wonderful introduction but you forgot to mention you're from Australia. Adisc has quite a few members from down under. I'm sure Ozbub and Jagged will be talking to you soon!

Who doesn't like Disney movies? I love them all. Do you have a favorite? Too hard to choose for me. Who is your favorite author? I'm a Stephen King and John Grisham fan myself.

Again welcome. Check out the groups above under "Community". There is an Australian group there and I think a Disney one, too!

ahh really?? ive been looking through the forums but hadnt found those.
    i cant pick a favourite disney movie, but i love mulan, lion king, hercules, alice in wonderland and the little mermaid. The music always helps me sleep :3
    i like kids books, theres this really awesome one called, "My friend is sad" and it always makes me smile. I like adult books too though, anything by John green or Ellen Hopkins. So more late teens reading, but thats okay coz im only 19 haha.
    Thanks guys

ahh really?? ive been looking through the forums but hadnt found those.
    i cant pick a favourite disney movie, but i love mulan, lion king, hercules, alice in wonderland and the little mermaid. The music always helps me sleep :3
    i like kids books, theres this really awesome one called, "My friend is sad" and it always makes me smile. I like adult books too though, anything by John green or Ellen Hopkins. So more late teens reading, but thats okay coz im only 19 haha.
    Thanks guys
    Nothing wrong with John Green. I've read everything the man has written, and I'm an English teacher. :-) Welcome to the forums!

.............I guess I'm here just to discover this side to me, and have a safe space to express it where I know i won't be judged.

Also, forgot to add I'm from Victoria in Australia

xx
    Welcome and excepted sweety not judged!

More Victorians yay!

I loved The Lion King, especially the music. Oh jeez, I'm going to be listening to Elton John tomorrow singing the Circle of Life. Just finished reading 'b
    Before I Go to Sleep by S.L. Watson. Cool concept. If anyone else has read it, we must talk! But I digress, as always. Welcome Jess.

Im here for the same reason Its cool to hear u live pretty much a normal life too