Thread: "Solitary" Regression...

Default "Solitary" Regression...

As an "older" Adult Baby with lifelong developmental disabilities (Autism/Cerebral Palsy), I have always ended-up "regressing" to being a toddler/baby, "all alone by myself", & never having anyone else as an "Adult Baby Playmate" to perform "role swapping".

All I have is simply my own small bedroom, which is partly an adult's room, & partly a child's room with my side-safety rail equipped bed & plush toys & baby rattles/teethers & baby bottles to "play baby totally alone by myself".

There seems to be no other Adult Babies anywhere near me to meet face-to-face.

Woody

Hi Woody:
    I understand the sadness and loneliness that I am getting from your post. I also "play alone" because I haven't found the right person IRL that I would ever expose this side of myself to. Thankfully, I have found ADISC. It's nice to have others like me to talk with and also on occasion I can kind of act little and have some fun with others.

What really has made me feel good, is the way that the younger people on this site, accept an older person like me.

What I'm trying to say, is that there are some great people here that are here to help. Don't feel alone, just jump into ADISC threads where you feel comfortable and have some fun.

It really has been hard for us older AB's right a long. We do need play mates just like other Toddlers. Like I a told you before there are some of us who really are more like toddlers then we are adults. Unlike other AB sites I have been on most people here do understand what we are talking about when we say that we have part of us that is still a toddler. I wish some of us older ones did live closer to each other. Staying with my mom right now i am going with out some of my baby comforts. I am missing my night time bottles badly . I am on the site everyday need to talk drop me a PM anytime.

I think it is a sad fact that the overwhelming majority of ageplayers will be completely solo. I know many people in my area and even have a daddy (or two). My boyfriend of a year is a little and yet 9/10 times I try to regress its in an empty room.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    I think it is a sad fact that the overwhelming majority of ageplayers will be completely solo. I know many people in my area and even have a daddy (or two). My boyfriend of a year is a little and yet 9/10 times I try to regress its in an empty room.
    I would agree with you.

Even in the AB/DL Community, there are more persons who are "Littles" or "Bottoms" than there are "Daddies/Mommies" or "Tops".