Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: question for gay males on here

Default question for gay males on here

Okay i feel this question is okay to ask i myself wonder do you guys on here prefer pretty boy type guys meaning skinny guys with big muscles or guys that are on the heavier side?

I'd bet there are nearly as many answers as people who would choose to respond, same as for heteros.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Okay i feel this question is okay to ask i myself wonder do you guys on here prefer pretty boy type guys meaning skinny guys with big muscles or guys that are on the heavier side?
    Hmm..
    If I'm walking down the street and I check a guy out, 95% of the time he's going to be the cute pretty boy type.
    OTH I am average height and skinny myself (if I'm cute or not is for others to say...) and when it comes to AB play, there's something about being diapered, held and cuddled by someone *bigger* than me (broader/taller/heavier) that really does stuff for me...

Question: on your profile it says you're a straight guy... why the interest all of a sudden? ;-)

I gotta say that I prefer skinny looking guys who look youthful. It's not set in stone tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd bet there are nearly as many answers as people who would choose to respond, same as for heteros.
    Indeed.

I find fat guys to be incredibly attractive. Built for cuddling!

For myself, I prefer slim, but not skinny. Now please tell us what heteros prefer.

Pretty boy type average built. don't go for the Musclemen type Never liked the body building type in men or women.

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    For myself, I prefer slim, but not skinny. Now please tell us what heteros prefer.
    Youthful, (18+) Asian a plus, slim to skinny, short petite born female girls.