Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Sitting

Default Baby Sitting

Baby sitting ab for money how do you guys feel about it?

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Can you be more specific?
    providing ab baby sitting service in return for money? how do you feel about people doing this? i guess

Honestly, I have no problem with it. It's a service people want and something people provide. I am in no place to judge another persons way of making money over the next.

Honestly, I have no problem with it. It's a service people want and something people provide. I am in no place to judge another persons way of making money over the next.
    hmm well put

This could work in some cases, I'd guess. Particularly it would be cases perhaps where the AB play was mainly sexual and not a more deeply entrenched sense of being. Let's face it, many littles are lonely and don't have a partner, or a partner who will age-play with them. So it could be some form of relief for the AB. But I fear there will be a missing piece in their little hearts because the person caring for them is only do so for the money. What AB's really seem to want is to be nurtured, loved, given genuine affection, and given acceptance. It's hard to get those core components when you know you paid for it.

If one paid for a caretaker, it would be kind of like starving for food and being given a piece of candy. Better than nothing, but will still leave you wanting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    This could work in some cases, I'd guess. Particularly it would be cases perhaps where the AB play was mainly sexual and not a more deeply entrenched sense of being. Let's face it, many littles are lonely and don't have a partner, or a partner who will age-play with them. So it could be some form of relief for the AB. But I fear there will be a missing piece in their little hearts because the person caring for them is only do so for the money. What AB's really seem to want is to be nurtured, loved, given genuine affection, and given acceptance. It's hard to get those core components when you know you paid for it.

If one paid for a caretaker, it would be kind of like starving for food and being given a piece of candy. Better than nothing, but will still leave you wanting.
    There are several already out there, even one that is local to me in Colorado. The problem is that it is expensive and they have strict rules to follow.

- - - Updated - - -

There are several already out there, even one that is local to me in Colorado. The problem is that it is expensive and they have strict rules to follow.
    Yes this, this was the real response i was wanting to see if some one else felt this way about the expense. the rule part i have never looked into because i see the price tag and go no further

I'm fine with anything between consenting adults. That said this isn't something I would ever participate in. If someone is going to care for me it will be someone who cares for me. I have a hard enough time trusting people as mature me, I could never entrust myself when little to someone who isn't in it for me/us. It would be hollow and terrifying for me, and just another customer for them. Likewise if I found a partner who was AB I would support that side of them if care taking was something they want/need, but it just seems...wrong with a random little.

I have looked at those website myself simply out of curiosity. I have no problem with them because, if your willing to pay for it and it is legal, why not. That being said, I have a problem with the amount of money typically charged by the operator. It seems the prices are way too high and the operators are seemingly taking advantage of those who feel compelled to fulfill their little desires. Of course nobody is forcing anybody to use these babysitting services, it just seems too expensive. I'm lucky to have a wife willing to role play with me, but wouldn't never consider visiting one of these services under any circumstance myself.