Thread: Sorry For Not being so active recently.

Default Sorry For Not being so active recently.

Well as you may have noticed, I haven't been as active on here as I used to be but I'm posting to reassure ppl that I haven't completely forgotten about the site. I've been busy with alot of things lately and haven't had the chance to be more active on here. So I've gotten more into my gender thing, but it's gotten worse as I feel very depressed pretty much all the time, I have tons of mood swings. Trust me, I just haven't been myself going through what I am. I have parent's who are usually busy yelling at me, and things have been very bad for me this year. Lucky for me, a friend was nice enough to let me move in with her to finish high school, go through transition and college when I turn 18 this summer. I've been very emotionally scarred this years so please go a bit easy on me as this is a hard time for me. Just wanted to let yall know that I haven't forgotten this forum and how it helped me discovered that I'm not the only one who likes to wear diapers and/or act like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't even know you D:...But your avatar is hot >.>
    How did I know you were going to say something about it. I KNEW IN MY HEART.

Oh and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here I've gone through quite the emotional road myself.

Well welcome back...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't even know you D:...But your avatar is hot >.>
    ...Pojo is right, your avatar kickass .

Baby Lily, please don't feel badly about not being here as often as before. I've had to cut back myself for different reasons. You've got to take care of important matters first which you sound like you're doing. Hope things work out really well for you from now on, and you know we're all here for you.

Sorry to hear of your hard year, I have been dealing with some problems this past year too. Just hang in there, if you need to get advice feel free to ask for it on here. Best of luck to you, I hope everything works out for the best.